Has anyone used www.automotiveinteriors.com for carpet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
They offer two grades of carpet and the kits are molded. The list are significantly cheaper than SOR, but I am worried about the quality.

Anyone know about them?

@dnp is where you want to buy your carpet from. OEM like quality and reasonably priced.

If you are looking for seat fabric or vinyl, then SMS Fabric.

@dnp is the boss for carpets

He invested a lot of time and money to bring back OEM color, quality and molding.

Given what he's given the community, there is no other choice in my mind.

And man o man, the improvement is unreal. SO much better than those old ratty stained carpets. night and day. be sure to soundproof the floor before install.

@dnp is the boss for carpets

He invested a lot of time and money to bring back OEM color, quality and molding.

Given what he's given the community, there is no other choice in my mind.

And man o man, the improvement is unreal. SO much better than those old ratty stained carpets. night and day. be sure to soundproof the floor before install.
Yeah - I have boxes and boxes of killmat ready! I drove from SF to LA at 85 MPH on my MT's and almost went deaf.

85 mph is a dream of mine - will never happen

Another option ^

I used DNP as well....read through the entire thread and you will pick up a lot of tips and tricks for the install as well. I posted my top tips in there....mine came out perfect.

85 mph is a dream of mine - will never happen
Yeah - but even with double the HP and 50% more torque out of the SBC I have in there, it didn’t feel like it wanted to be at that speed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom