Has anyone ever used a Manicci floormats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

owns a japanese SUV

Dependability is my most important criteria. That is why I own a Japanese SUV. If I thought a made in the USA SUV would be as dependable, then I would have purchased it. (There is always that one person on every forum and you sir are it)

I did buy a set from Maxx Car Mats and just got around to take some picture of them, for the price they look better than others competitor. Have a look of the fit, not too bad

2.jpg

1.jpg

I did buy a set from "Maxx Car Mats" and just got around to take some picture of them, for the price they look better than others competitor. Have a look of the fit, not too bad

2.jpg

1.jpg

I did buy a set from "Maxx Car Mats" and just got around to take some picture of them, for the price they look better than others competitor. Have a look of the fit, not too bad

View attachment 3202296

View attachment 3202297
That looks like an Aston Martin DB11 or similar. Probably wouldn’t look quite the same in a 100-series. Is this an ad for the mats?

Those look nice -but my wife would probably note that their similarity to the interior of a padded room was all too fitting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom