Has anyone ever used a Manicci floormats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On a whim, I started thinking about my next upgrades for my 2001 LX and I found this floor mats. Does anyone have any experiences with them?

I also wonder what color would be good for my Gold exterior and tan with grey interior?

Premium Manicci Luxury Custom Fitted Car Mats 2.0 - Beige Diamond

Lexus LX 470 Pictures #22.jpg

Lexus LX 470 Pictures #24.jpg

I've seen similar looking sets on Amazon and eBay. I'd be interested in how they fit into our trucks. Maybe a little concerned they the materials aren't very rugged but I like the coverage.

That looks cool, interested to see how they turn out. Granted, I could never have those. I am a rubber mat kinda guy for a reason :)

These are what I found that I ended up ordering. I like how heavy they are, and a very tough grade rubber. Fit is good as is coverage, but not quite as good as what's in the OP.

@Luke111 Those look really, really good given the price. If I hadn't just gotten mine I'd probably jump on them just for the coverage they offer. The aluminum plate on the foot pad looks kinda chintzy but I'm sure there'd be a fix if that's the case.

Plus, how fun is it to read translations from Chinese to English :lol:

We've been shopping for a new car recently (for my wife... I will NOT get rid of the 100) and have seen a lot of "all-weather" OE mats that I like - they're more like what MongooseGA posted - thick, heavy, flexible mats... less like the "form-fitting" thin mats that WeatherTech makes.

I have the WeatherTech three-mat set - two fronts and the second row. One fits great - the driver front. The passenger front never fit well - seems 1" short and just doesn't line up. Their customer support suggested reforming it with a hair dryer... true story. The back mat is all curled up at the edges - looks cheap.

I want to ditch the WTs for a different style

www.cocomats.com has the best mats, but it’s a case of you get what you pay for. They’re on my wish list, but unfortunately there’s more important stuff I need to handle on my rig first. If you get these please post pics (especially since I have the same year and color truck as you, inside & out). Lots of options!

ETA: Made in America

Last edited:
www.cocomats.com has the best mats, but it’s a case of you get what you pay for. They’re on my wish list, but unfortunately there’s more important stuff I need to handle on my rig first. If you get these please post pics (especially since I have the same year and color truck as you, inside & out). Lots of options!

ETA: Made in America

I have the digital fit Weathertechs in my LX and agree they don't fit amazingly well but I received a custom set of review mats from Drew at CocoMats years ago for my vintage Mercedes. One cool thing about them is they ONLY do custom mats, you receive a paper pattern in roughly the dimensions your vehicle needs, trim it to fit your exact car, send the patterns back, and they make the mats based on that so they fit every vehicle perfectly. Here's an article I wrote on them at the time: The True Story Behind CocoMats, an Iconic American Company

I try to buy Made in the USA products as much as possible so I like the idea of CocoMats. And never mind paying for a quality product.

What I dislike is that I am not that creative of a person when it comes to color choices. I also don't like the idea of measuring for my own mats.

So I most likely will not buy CocoMats unless I can copy somebodies.

These are what I found that I ended up ordering. I like how heavy they are, and a very tough grade rubber. Fit is good as is coverage, but not quite as good as what's in the OP.

I bought a set of these off ebay about a year ago. They look really good and are the best mats I've ever bought! They are really heavy and really well constructed. They still look brand new after 20k miles! Another perk is that you really just hose them off. You don't have to scrub them at all.

I like the cocomats for my Porsche and Mercedes, but I don't like them in a vehicle that's actualy going to be dirty. I just have a hang-up about dirty feet on a fabric mat.

I try to buy Made in the USA products as much as possible so I like the idea of CocoMats. And never mind paying for a quality product.

What I dislike is that I am not that creative of a person when it comes to color choices. I also don't like the idea of measuring for my own mats.

So I most likely will not buy CocoMats unless I can copy somebodies.

They will send you small samples of your preferred choices when they send the templates, but generally I picked a few that matched my car's colors and decided from there. I was worried too about trimming the template but on a modern car designed digitally there truly should be no real variations so the template will probably fit as it arrives, my Mercedes had a lot of hand finishing and fitting so no two are exactly alike.

I like the cocomats for my Porsche and Mercedes, but I don't like them in a vehicle that's actualy going to be dirty. I just have a hang-up about dirty feet on a fabric mat.

They have new ones made from synthetic materials kinda like those Chiliwitch mats but I agree with you, I would prefer them for summer use only and probably not in an active off roader. They are too nice to dirty up, but they will make a fancy daily rig seem even fancier. Even tho I got mine years ago I still pull them out at car shows when people ask about the, because I do think they are incredibly well made. Having said that I don't plan on buying for my LX as the Weathertechs and factory mats have me covered on all bases.

I think they’ve got some tougher options.... perhaps not as tough as the solid rubber, but fits much better and looks much nicer. Please post pics here if any of you get these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom