Harrop Eaton ELockerTM / Yotalockers.com: Info / Installation

Cruiserdrew

On the way there
SILVER Star

any plans to make them available for the c-clip rear ends?
Very doubtful. It's a 4 pinion design. To make a window to insert a C-clip, you would have to remove one of the pinions. It might be possible (like ARB) but you would loose the inherent strength of a 4 pinion differential.

NOW THAT THESE BEAUTIES ARE LANDING IN NORTH AMERICA........

View attachment 1055549 View attachment 1055550

It has been suggested that we set up a thread (or series of threads) on the Harrops as installed and in use by any/all Harrop owners. We could try and post up in each of the series forums, but there are installation issues that are common across the different lines of Land Cruiser, so it seemed to make sense to have a common "go-to" location for owners, installers and fans.

In the spirit of the holiday, we are starting the thread and then taking the weekend off, ;)

(more to follow).... HAPPY EASTER and PASSOVER FROM CAN-AM CRUISERS!!!

View attachment 1055548
Do they make elockers for the 3rd gen tundra?

What 'cha building?
These are good and may be worth the wait.
A 2017 tundra with full mid travel setup, gonna do all around family adventure type rig. Itll be a mixture of alot of things.. At least thats what it sounds like. I dont want to go arb just cause there is alot to it than putting one on.. I feel like the elocker would be enough for my needs and alot less maintainence.

Pacer

SILVER Star

Ward, are they planning a front locker as well?

A 2017 tundra with full mid travel setup, gonna do all around family adventure type rig. Itll be a mixture of alot of things.. At least thats what it sounds like. I dont want to go arb just cause there is alot to it than putting one on.. I feel like the elocker would be enough for my needs and alot less maintainence.
Cool, I'd like to follow a build thread like that!

Not to take away from Terrain Tamer, a mechanical locker like Aussie Locker, is a amazing solution for the rear in my opinion.
Depending on Wards response, could save the E Locker for the front in the future.
I bet you can source the Aussie from Cruiser Brothers also.

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Ward, are they planning a front locker as well?

Cool, I'd like to follow a build thread like that!

Not to take away from Terrain Tamer, a mechanical locker like Aussie Locker, is a amazing solution for the rear in my opinion.
Depending on Wards response, could save the E Locker for the front in the future.
I bet you can source the Aussie from Cruiser Brothers also.
Tundra 10.5 - no eta or update from Harrop.
As for the Aussie Locker - give @orangefj45 Georg Esterer a PM if you want to discuss. I do not believe he is a fan.

Top Bottom