Harrop Eaton Elocker Special (1 Viewer)

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
CYBER MONDAY ELOCKER SALE - ONE DAY ONLY
Monday November 28 - midnight to midnight

Terrain Tamer - Harrop Eaton Traction for all Offroad Toyotas - Prices too low to publish under our agreement with Terrain Tamer and Harrop, so take a look at fitment and technical information at www.yotalockers.com.

Shoot us an email and we will provide details on the discounts and freebies.

yl-sale-white-small-png.1357666

Hey Cruiser Bro's, any specials coming up? I saw on your website that prices may be increasing soon. I'm in the market for lockers for an FJ60 and a 2016 4Runner. Thanks!

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Hey back! :bounce::bounce2:

Still holding off on price increase for now, but no specials sales, etc. We can fit your 4Runner no problem and your 60 as well IF it has a full float rear. The Harrops don't fit in 60 Series semi floaters. Give me a call at the 800 number and I can walk you through options and details such as regearing.

Do you have a shop to do the set-up and install?

Call me at the 800# in the sig line and we can figure something out :)

4wheelspulling

The Brick!
So, what is the price now on the Harrop locker for my 97' FZJ80? Also, I am in Chelan, Wa. I know JTs will not install the locker, Rockridge will not also. Who will? Seattle or Spokane? I do plan on going with a Harrop if I can get it installed.

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
So, what is the price now on the Harrop locker for my 97' FZJ80? Also, I am in Chelan, Wa. I know JTs will not install the locker, Rockridge will not also. Who will? Seattle or Spokane? I do plan on going with a Harrop if I can get it installed.
We are doing a Black Friday special - $1,295 is retail but we are doing $100 off. Mule Expedition in Issaquah and Torfab in Everett and are both folks to talk to. Call Jon Snow 425-394-1111 at Mule or Tor Slinning 206-293-0600 at Torfab. They are both good shops.

Filled out the form... I blew the front diff on my LX470 and am looking at options for repair. The e-locker may be a good alternative if the ring and pinion are not trashed. Thanks!

wardharris

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Filled out the form... I blew the front diff on my LX470 and am looking at options for repair. The e-locker may be a good alternative if the ring and pinion are not trashed. Thanks!
Thanks, how urgent is your need?

I sent you a form as well. my HZJ73 is a 1990, so it seems to fall in the middle of some part year changes. (it has the 8" hi pinion front axle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom