Harrop 2650 TVS Supercharger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Because I'm a bit of hoon and just got rid of my GLE63s.. I am curious what kind of 0-60 times does a supercharged 1 of these manage? It's a tempting mod to our LX.

Also how noticeable is the whinge? The old man had a TRD Hilux here in Aus which was supercharged and was always fun merging onto freeways/etc and listening to the BweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEE
not sure on the 0-60, but it is fairly quite which I prefer for a daily driver

So a stage 1 Harrop is no tune, no piggyback?

which one is $7500 msrp, stage 1 or stage 2? Also, is everyone paying msrp or are shops ables to discount?
stage 1, and honestly I would recommend sticking with that, we could do a stage 2 but tuning is required and we would need it for an extended period of time to dial it in perfect! tuning is not available yet on the newer land cruisers, so stage 2 is only possible on certain years! And not sure about other shops but I do not offer a discount off MSRP, my margin is not huge, all in with shipping, install, and taxes it comes to right at 10k!

stage 1, and honestly I would recommend sticking with that, we could do a stage 2 but tuning is required and we would need it for an extended period of time to dial it in perfect! tuning is not available yet on the newer land cruisers, so stage 2 is only possible on certain years! And not sure about other shops but I do not offer a discount off MSRP, my margin is not huge, all in with shipping, install, and taxes it comes to right at 10k!

What's a reasonable book time in hours a shop should use against their $rate here in TX?

I do 16hrs for install, after doing a few a good tech can get that down to 12 pretty comfortably, but most techs are flat rate and make there money off being good at what they do and beating book time, so 16 is a fair book hour time
Hey Briano, have you re-geared too? I’m putting on in on my 35.6 tires and looking at 4.30 gears…

Which years are currently tuneable for a supercharger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom