For Sale Harrisonburg, VA - 100-series gray front seat leather - 2004 Toyota Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am fixing up a poor, neglected 100-series (2004) LC and had to redo the front seats. I got a kit that included everything, but the original seat back, armrest, and headrest covers were still in great shape. I am selling those to someone who may not need a full kit like I decided to get. Included are driver's and passenger's front seat back covers, both armrest covers, and headrest covers. The seat bottoms were shot and are NOT included. OEM Leather - Gray - VIN plate says C/TR - 1D2/LA10 and A/TM A03A/A750F so you can see if it matches what you have. All covers are used but in good condition with no holes or tears and just some minor checking on the seat backs. The armrests and headrests are excellent in my opinion. Obviously there may be some fading as compared to new and I make no guarantees about color match other than the factory codes. Here's a link to pics - 6 new photos by Jeremy Litwiller or click the photo link. I prefer to sell everything together and am asking $250 plus actual shipping costs to you. I don't know if this is a fair price or not, so feel free to offer your opinion.

Photo Link

IMG_20190707_145948.jpg

IMG_20190707_150053.jpg

Would you sell just the DS arm rest cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom