Harness Connector Part #’s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tlaporte

SILVER Star
Threads
Two requests while I clean up the wiring in my truck.

Fusible Link Connector

I’m looking at utilizing a 70-series fusible link on my 1983 HJ47 and I am pretty certain that the connector to the Fuel Control (EDIC) relay is the same, but I would like to replace the connector on the harness side because it has some wiggle in it.

Here is a picture of the 70-series fusible link connector and a 1982 HJ47 fusible link side by side, to show their similarities:

2DA3713F-25A3-4CEB-BE65-22AD98E779A7.jpeg

And here is a picture facing forward. It seems to have some substance inside, presumably to make it more weather-proof:

8E5A0444-2EDA-4853-9474-E90BA5E8CCE9.jpeg

It is a single wire connector.

Glow Plug Relay

I also purchased a new Glow Plug Relay to replace the existing one on my truck. The connectors on mine have been taken off and I’d like to be able to hook up to the new relay with original connectors.

Here is a picture of that relay’s two connectors, each of which are two-wire connectors.

2834D03D-0DF5-48FD-BFB4-CDCE18118BBD.jpeg

8A2C017B-33B4-4A75-9266-73BFAAF172FF.jpeg

Hoping that maybe @RAGINGMATT or @Coolerman might know part numbers for the connectors that would attach to these.

Two requests while I clean up the wiring in my truck.

Fusible Link Connector

I’m looking at utilizing a 70-series fusible link on my 1983 HJ47 and I am pretty certain that the connector to the Fuel Control (EDIC) relay is the same, but I would like to replace the connector on the harness side because it has some wiggle in it.

Here is a picture of the 70-series fusible link connector and a 1982 HJ47 fusible link side by side, to show their similarities:

View attachment 1678747

And here is a picture facing forward. It seems to have some substance inside, presumably to make it more weather-proof:

View attachment 1678748

It is a single wire connector.

Glow Plug Relay

I also purchased a new Glow Plug Relay to replace the existing one on my truck. The connectors on mine have been taken off and I’d like to be able to hook up to the new relay with original connectors.

Here is a picture of that relay’s two connectors, each of which are two-wire connectors.

View attachment 1678750
View attachment 1678749

Hoping that maybe @RAGINGMATT or @Coolerman might know part numbers for the connectors that would attach to these.

- The whitish-cream stuff inside your new connectors Is Di-Electric grease

- here are the connectors U need , I also have New terminals for them

DSCN0049.JPG
DSCN0050.JPG
DSCN0052.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom