Harmonic Balancer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanted 1967 FJ40V. F engine 2 pulley (Alt and smog). Can't find anywhere. Please give me your advice. Can I use a later year and machine? My reno is almost done and I'm at a standstill. Appreciate any help

Welcome to the forum. It might help to post this up in the “Classifieds” section. The guys who deal in used parts check the “Wanted” ads more regular.

Wanted 1967 FJ40V. F engine 2 pulley (Alt and smog). Can't find anywhere. Please give me your advice. Can I use a later year and machine? My reno is almost done and I'm at a standstill. Appreciate any help

Curious do you have a right hand drive FJ40? Model number for left hand drive would be FJ40LV. Does your head have the ports for the air rail? Not sure I have ever seen a F135 head that had those ports. The F145 started with the 68. Those had the ports in 68.

Follow-up: I took the smog stuff off. Bought, tapped and bolted and new single pully balancer. Runs beautifully. Couldn't have done it without you gents. Very grateful!!

Sure I am not the only one who is curious about a 67 with a air pump. Just a few pictures of your engine help clear this up. From the 67 F135 to the 68 F145 the cylinder head had some major changes. On the F135 cylinders 2 & 3 then 4 & 5 share the same exhaust port. Intake ports were round. An air pump requires ports in the head. Never hear of an F135 head with the ports. Is it possible you have a 67 FJ40 with a later engine? Over the years have purchased three Land Cruisers that the engine had been replaced my 2F. If you have any F135 would be interested in seeing it. If a later engine would explain everything thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom