Harmless pranks... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let hear em.
Have a thing going with a buddy at work who WILL BE a STRONG opponent and Ill need all the help I can get. He is waaaaay more mischievous than I am.
He blocked me in, in the parking garage, so I stuck a gay pride sticker on his bumper that he drove around with for a few days and now its OOOOOON.
Nothing permanent, or dangerous, just annoying and funny.
Stuff for his locker, truck etc.

Switching the keys on a keyboard works for those who don't type well.

Turning the tape around on the dispenser so the sticky side is up.

Vaseline on windshield wipers, only when safe to do so...

Writing something nasty in Rain-X on rear windows.

Armor all on vinyl seats make them slippery, same for tire treads.

Gluing a quarter to the floor where they frequently stand. Superglue works best, but it's there forever.

Liquid sulfur is VERY smelly.

Block cheese that has been frozen and thawed tends to chunk rather than cut easily.

Rotten broccoli brings the STINK in a MAJOR way. It can be hidden almost anywhere and the smell is very hard to locate since it pervades everything.

Baked potato stuffed in the exhaust pipe...

If the door handles have a pull out type handle, then vasoline on the back side so that when they grab it to pull it open, they get a hand full of vasoline.

Jack

Keep em coming!
These are GREAT! Id be concerned with the potato in the tail pipe...wouldnt that do some damage? What would be the effects of that?
Hes got a dodge 1500...I was thinking about jacking up the rear of the rig and setting it on a cheap set of jack stands...
Pink truck nutz hung with a LOCK (re hashed as it was done to ME already).

Might post this up in the chit chat section too and see what the other deviants here might come up with.

The motor just sputters...until either someone removes the potato or the compression blows it out the tailpipe with a loud bang :D

This is a cool PC prank. It's kind of complicate to set up but it annoys the hell out of people.

Press the alt and PrtSc keys, open paint and use "edit-> paste" to create an image of the desktop, save the file as a JPG.
Move all the desktop icons into a folder on the desk top. Replace the desktop wallpaper with the PrtSc file you created.

When to user tries to click on any of the desktop icons they won't work.

On Macs you can invert the mouse buttons and mouse movement.

If you want to move his truck, I'm not using my wheel dollies for a few weeks yet...this only works if the parking lot is reasonably flat.

If you can get under the hood remove the starter relay. remove fuses for power windows or radio or if its cold , the heater
remove the drive shaft

ken

Pull his radio fuse.
Shrink wrap his truck doors closed. Fill the inside of his truck with shredded paper or packing pennuts. Pull his fuseable link.
A can of sardines open under the seats does wonders.
Good luck!

Somewhere around here I have a shrink wrap roller with about 1/3 roll left on it.

If you can get under the hood remove the starter relay. remove fuses for power windows or radio or if its cold , the heater
remove the drive shaft

ken

Pull his radio fuse.
Shrink wrap his truck doors closed. Fill the inside of his truck with shredded paper or packing pennuts. Pull his fuseable link.
A can of sardines open under the seats does wonders.
Good luck!

Somewhere around here I have a shrink wrap roller with about 1/3 roll left on it.

GREAT STUFF!

There has been NO retaliation from him YET! Gonna be a back and forth thing, so Im gonna hang back and wait.

Anyone have anything if I CANT get in the truck?

The drive shaft is a good one!
Ive thought about that.
Could probably pull the starter cable pretty easily...
He's not too savvy where auto's are concerned. Have a little bit of an upper hand with that.

try this one...if you can get into his truck, run a hose from the winsheild washer up the steering colum and tape it to the bottom of the collum.. Then tape the washer on ...make sure you turn the radio all the way up...so by the time he figures out what's up he is covered in washer fluid.....ohhh be there with a camera..post the pix with a pee the pants comment...

i have others if this gets bad....

oil in the gas tank...smokes like crazy and even a good wrench can't figgure out why..

anti sieze the copper colored one works best on the underside of the door handles is awsome leaves i nice stain on the hands for a day or so, a peice of rubber that looks like a peice of bologna works great in the sandwich, glue his luch box lid shut,or locker door works well to, tie his work cloths in knots leave in locker, one of my all time favorites black tape the tail light lenses so only part of the light shows enough so that he wont get in a wreck but also enough so that the Police will pull him over and question him about said taillights. tape the inside , apiece of bailing wire on the drive shaft makes lots of noise and is harmless, have more if needed just say the word

Dan :cheers::steer::bounce::bounce2:

Great stuff!
Krokar!!!! LOVIN IT!
I dont have access in the inside of his rig, but the external stuff is great.

panduit straps(big zip tie used in home a/c work) on a drive shaft are quick and really noisy and a pain to get off...dont ask how i know....

ohh another one thats good and just fun, the 20$ spinner hub caps from kragen.. put them on the passenger side... good for a laugh..and you get 4 so you can get 2 people..

one of my all time favorites black tape the tail light lenses so only part of the light shows enough so that he wont get in a wreck but also enough so that the Police will pull him over and question him about said taillights. tape the inside ,
Dan :cheers::steer::bounce::bounce2:

I really like this one... will have to use that on a freind of mine...

Ray beat me to the zip tie on the driveshaft. But I can also suggest saran wrap around the air cleaner if its the square in-the-box type. Vice grips on the gas line. Smoke bomb with fuse taped to exhaust. Stink bomb the cabin air intake. Disco the oil pressure line to the computer....
Jack up the car just enough so the wheels spin and hide jack stands right behind the drive wheels so he just spins when it goes into gear but looks like its on the ground from the outside.

Escalate first, pre-emption is your friend....

Can we sticky this thread???
There is some great stuff for all of us "mature" adults to do to our un suspecting friends!!!!

He hasnt made ANY retaliation...Im a little surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom