Hardware Kit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am currently involved in the all too common frame off restoration of a 77' FJ40. I was told by a fellow cruiser head that there ism a company that provides complete aftermarket hardware kits that are designed to replace every single bolt, nut, screw, etc. I have searched the net for a while and Have been unsuccessful. Does anyone out there know where I can find something similiar to what I have described above.

Happy Holidays To Everyone!

$250 for a body bolt kit? Better be Canadien. I spent that for a complete bolt kit, every single bolt my truck required except the head studs for around that. And I mean every bolt and nut and washer, and acorn bolt for accessories. Check fastenal.com or about any other industrial fastener supply. I spent that and still have a large plastic case full of bolts and washers. If you don't feel like doing the counting, I could be swayed into it for quite a bit less, including skid plates and add-on stuff.

ARCHENGINE what do you mean by:
"If you don't feel like doing the counting, I could be swayed into it for quite a bit less, including skid plates and add-on stuff."

I meant I could try and look at my reciepts to give you an idea of what is needed, except that mine will be slightly off of factory numbers due to certain parts I've removed, and others I've added. But it would give you a ballpark idea. I'll see if I have sometime in the next few days, but I'm getting busy lately with all this xmas stuff.

Yeah I know this is high. It is not my site. I need to get a kit together too and check out other sites. This is the first place I thought of when you asked the questiong. Will be watching the post as I am also interested. Good question. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom