Hardware for Kayline Soft Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

redmanfj40

'73 w/383
Threads
I bought a Kayline Soft top 13 years ago for an '80 that never got completed. Top still in wrapping paper. Want to install on '73 but have absolutely zero hardware. Does anyone know where to get replacement or used complete hardware? It's this or get a full from Cool Cruisers

20220619_104600_copy_1878x1408.jpg

20220619_104705_copy_1435x1912.jpg

I've got a welder finishing up a few items so I'm sure he could fab something but would prefer to get it right 1st time.

Do you want to sell the top 😁? I have the bows.

Keep in mind there are two version of Kayline tops. Those made to fit factory bow and those for aftermarket bows close to best top. The two piece doors without the curve for factory B bow make me think not for factory bows.

These are two Kayline tops made for factory bows.
001011.jpg
001029.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I'll unfold it completely and take full pics along with the doors.

So, I bought a used Kayline (aftermarket version) some years ago, and used it briefly. It then went to storage. I fit it to the newly re-tubbed 40 recently and have decided to keep the two piece doors, but the rest of it is complete, and available to anyone who can use it. Pm me if it can help someone out, as parts are NLA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom