For Sale Hardtop from a 1973 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
Hardtop from a 1973 FJ40. Comes complete with side panels, white top, rear hatch, top hatch support channel, 4 piece front door upper side supports. There are many pictures so please look closely to see condition. Rear hatch is in good overall condition with very little rust problems. The side panels have rust along the inside bottom. The white top has rust along the inside steel rain gutter lip. White hardtop is coming loose from rivets on passenger side. The top rails above the doors normally sell for $200, rear header above hatch sells for $150, rear hatch $350. This entire hardtop as you see it is for sale for $600 complete. You will need glass.

I have other FJ40 parts also available.

SEE PICTURES AT THE FOLLOWING SITE:
Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 Hardtop

Hardtop is located in Newnan, Georgia. However, I have a family member that has purchased a cargo van in Atlanta. He will be driving it to Glenview Illinois on January 29th. I can load the Hardtop inside and you pick it up in Glenview Illinois (free transport) if arrangements are worked out with me.

404 819-6943

Last edited:
No one needs a hardtop?? It's cold outside...

One other note I have a family member that has purchased a cargo van in Atlanta. He will be driving it to Glenview Illinois on January 29th. I can load the Hardtop inside and you pick it up in Glenview Illinois if arrangements are worked out with me. Let me know..

Slim chance, but is top still available.? I actually really need the “front cap”...the part that’s on top with the notches for the wiper arms. Thanks.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom