Wanted hard top & glass weather stripping for 1969 fj40. Also plastic washers etc.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mosscreekwinery.com
I need little things to put my fj40 together. I am replacing all weather stripping for windows, doors, hardtop etc...
I have all the felt except for one window top felt "Sor part 124-31"

I am looking for rubber gaskets for toyota, and 4x4 rear emblems.
Also need rubber gaskets for under hinges.
Would like 2f decal for engine.
Restore kit for Heater and Fan.
Also need those little rubber items for hard top and looking to put small plastic washers where possible.

Forgot, I also will need drive lines to go from 4 speed to 1969 front and back axels. I had a 3 on the tree and have since replaced it with a 2F and 4 speed tranny.

Any help appreciated. Willing to trade wine from www.mosscreekwinery.com
I know SOR has most everything, or ebay. But lots of stuff out there that were bought and someone isn't using can contact me for a wine deal/trade.

Thanks,

George
Also could use someone to do my PITA wire harness when I get to that part.

Last edited:
Hood hinges /driveshafts

Hello, I do have correct hood hinges .I should have driveshafts also and yes 4 speed flanges and 3 speed flanges are a different size so you need 4 speed driveshafts.......I had the seats also for sale ,You never got back to me on buying seats. Dave at Rockntag@msn.com

Sorry about not getting back to you crockett. I have been busy this week and did not speak with the upholster guy yet. I need to find out what size I need for driveshafts, since I have 69 axels and a 4 speed. I did get the hood hinge already. I will email you monday on the seats.

My Seats are done and looks good. Sorry Crockett. I did find all my hinges and a few extras. I do need drive shafts but will wait until I have engine installed to measure exactly what I need. Spent $400 at SOR for all the items I needed, but at least it is going to be here tomorrow. Thanks for all the help. I am thinking on doing a TBI conversion. Any help appreciated. Will post help request later when I have some more information so I dont sound so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom