Hard top for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Living in the Past

SILVER Star
Threads
Is any one looking for a cheap hard top for a 71-72 FJ40. It's in a junk yard in south Phoenix. Needs a little work on rail for the top panel and one of the side panels is damaged, but they do have another panel that's good. Has the hatch but the outside handle is broken (see them on Ebay for around $50.00). No front doors. No rust, looks like it was out of AZ. $150.00 including the replacement panel. I don't need the top but I thought maybe someone might want some thing cheap for the winter.

John

I needa good gutter for mine.

I was up near your cabin this morning, delivering bar to that new Discovery Channel telescope in Happy Jack.

The gutter is not rusted at all just pulled away from the fiberglass above the passengers door and bent. but the metal is solid. I've got a hard top that the gutter is pretty well rust out. but I got too many project already. I have a bunch of hard top side panels laying around here and there. I would rebuild a couple of top to sell but there doesn't really seem to be much of a market in Phoenix. The top is at All Import Auto on 16th Street about a half mile south of Broadway on the west side. I'm sure there number is in the phone book. The top is just inside the gate setting upside down on top of a vehicle. The extra hard top panel is in the back. This top is new to them, not the bad one that has been out back for years.

My cabin is just across the road from the telescope. Just kidding, that's what I like about Happy Jack it's just a mailing address. The zip code area is probably larger than the city of Phoenix. The telescope is at the old Happy Jack ranger station, about a twenty-five mile drive from my cabin.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom