Hard Top For Sale Cheap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MJM

Threads
Hard top needs to go it is from a 1980FJ40 missing 1 corner glass, has all other. Rain gutter and top are in great shape the problems are the sides. They do have some rust and some PO welded the door hinges on it. It does have custom rear doors that have been cut to give it that saloon look. The doors were cut to match a dropdown tailgate. The top is in Cleveland, OH sitting in the same spot for 4 years. Make me an offer even if you just want the top cap so I can get this thing off my trailer. Interesting trades considered.
Thanks
MJM

[quote author=MJM link=board=5;threadid=4757;start=msg36029#msg36029 date=1062098612]
The top is in Cleveland, OH
[/quote]

;)

Rain gutter is intact no rust/bends rips cuts, It does have a nice coat of krylon black that the PO put on. I only want $100 for it. or interesting trade. I have not removed the sides yet I am sure that some of the bolts will twist off. I need to get rid of this thing.
Thanks
Matt

If you have not sold the hardtop and raingutter and will separate it from the sides i will take it for $100. Please let me know.

The top has not sold I will take the sides off. And sell just the fiberglass top. Hit me off list to work out the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom