Wanted Hard top for 69 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I’ve inherited my pops project cruiser which is a 69 fj with a 2 f and ally of other good things done but the hard top he owns never fit since it was a 75 hard top with hospital doors,

If anyone has the correct one for a 69 and wants to sell plz let me know. They pop every now and then on Craigslist but I’ve got the cash now and I’m motivated.

I live in the Bay Area

I have a hard top & side panels for a 72. Not the exact same for a 69, I think the 69 had ribs a in the sides. Will need some work to make pristine. (No Windows)

I have a 68 in great condition listed here in classifieds. Shipping could be an issue.

I saw it last night,
I have a 68 in great condition listed here in classifieds. Shipping could be an issue.
thanks for the response, I saw it last night when I was searching the classifieds, I’ll look into freight but MO to CA is a treck.

I have one that needs some work, I’m just north of Seattle though. Not sure what year it’s off but it’s a rear lift hatch, both sides, all glass and top cap. Can send pics if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom