Wanted Hard top doors ( Sonoma Ca ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First post here on IH8MUD. Looking for 75 or later hard top doors, will also consider pre 75 doors. Not a fan of bug catchers but do like the look.

Welcome! I see them about once a month or so, maybe I can find something sooner. Are you looking just for local or nearby only?

Thanks for the reply. Im not to concerned with having to have the doors shipped. Just trying to figure out what all is in the doors and what I'd need to get them functional when I get a set. Just learning as I go. This is my first FJ40.

Thanks for the reply. Im not to concerned with having to have the doors shipped. Just trying to figure out what all is in the doors and what I'd need to get them functional when I get a set. Just learning as I go. This is my first FJ40.
They are a pretty straight forward set up. It is important to become schooled on current pricing. You can go over a grand real quick for a nice set of doors. But some are selling a set with rust holes for the same price. Always best to lay hands on them before buying. But you will open a lot of possibilities posting here on IH8MUD ,also you may try your local craigslist.

I’m hopeful this works. I’ve tried local Craig’s list with not much materialize except vary strange people.

First post here on IH8MUD. Looking for 75 or later hard top doors, will also consider pre 75 doors. Not a fan of bug catchers but do like the look.

bug catcher vent windows were in the 60's then they just were a vent window up until 1975

I have a set of doors from a 79, not perfect, shipping is just crazy high for large items

Since you’re right there in Sonoma, this is probably a silly question to ask, but mudrak had no leads for you?

bug catcher vent windows were in the 60's then they just were a vent window up until 1975

I have a set of doors from a 79, not perfect, shipping is just crazy high for large items
I'm open to paying shipping if the doors aren't in to bad of shape. Do you have any pictures of them?

Since you’re right there in Sonoma, this is probably a silly question to ask, but mudrak had no leads for you?
Gary at Mudrak is freaking amazing and he actually helped me tremendously in getting my Fj and has been super helpful in helping me find and get decent parts that I need. He is also looking in his stock pile for me. I couldn't thank him enough

@oakweb , in case no one else has said it recently, thank you for all your Craigslist links. It’s one of the things that makes this community great. I think I may have personally benefited from one of them a few years back.

@oakweb , in case no one else has said it recently, thank you for all your Craigslist links. It’s one of the things that makes this community great. I think I may have personally benefited from one of them a few years back.
My pleasure!

I’m sure you’ll find a set closer to you, but if not, I have a complete set minus the weatherstrip that I’ll be posting soon

Here's a good one in Bakersfield I think

I have lots of land cruiser parts. 1 piece hoods, 75 and newer front doors with mirrors and hinges, latches, glass, hinges, tool box lids, trans cover, glove box lids, ash trays, 67 front windshield frame with good glass, a titled 69 fj40 frame, rear mini jump seats for 74 and newer cruiser, lots more. Email me for specific pics.

00Y0Y_h7pUgm9cot7z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_YeORZuB4VLz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00K0K_aO30pj4kS4Pz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_lKjuFVSHdvTz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom