Happy Valentines Day Trail Ride (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like I’ll be in the Cruiser. Ran into some self-induced “complications” working on the wiring on the 4Runner. Remind me again how working on trucks can be fun. :bang:

Looks like I’ll be in the Cruiser. Ran into some self-induced “complications” working on the wiring on the 4Runner. Remind me again how working on trucks can be fun. :bang:
There's nothing wrong with being in a cruiser. I'll be in my cruiser too.

There's nothing wrong with being in a cruiser. I'll be in my cruiser too.

Definitely. Didn’t mean there was anything wrong with it. Just wasn’t the original plan.

I have set up dinner for the group at The Wood Grill Buffet.
Located about 10 minutes from the hotel.
I have made reservations for 7:30pm - 9:30pm.

Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801
Phone:540-432-9303

I have also planned for a after trail get together in my room at the hotel.
Thinking 8:00pm to 10:00pm. I need my beauty sleep.
Pizza will be supplied (CLUB?). BYOB

Jeremy ( SV4W Trail Leader) is also having a get together at his house on Saturday night if you would like to attend.
Usually has pizza ordered for dinner.

I will make sure that I can answer any and all question on Friday night.

See you all There

logowithbg.jpg

Did you get the route done? Just curious. I'm looking forward to the ride. I think I'm gonna take my front bumper corners off I went for a ride behind hone quarry (nice ride btw) a few weeks ago and had some rubbing at full lock.

I have the maps all plotted out.

We will be going from Union Springs to Flagole Knob, and then back down to Switzer Dam. Or Switzer - Flagpole - Union Sprins.

If you Google these routes and tell it you are walking, thee come up exactly as we will drive it.

Lunch will be when we arrive at Flagpole. Other group should be meeting use there.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meet some new friends....

Edited - meeting at village inn for breakfast hopefully.

Last edited:
I'll be going union springs - flagpole - switzer as that starts at my driveway. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meet some new friends....

So I am guessing you wont be with us at the meeting point Sat. am???? Will you be at dinner?

Usually we eat at the Village Inn. They always have a decent buffet...

But if you know of a better place, since you are local... Just have to be in and out before trail time at 0800.

Not going to be able to make it

I believe on.....

I will confirm

Posted on the SV4W Facebook page,

Please read!!
Village inn dinner maybe full if so fill free to go somewhere else’s for breakfast. Better be early even if staying in hotel. Cracker Barrel and truck stop is close by. Also fast food in bridgewater.

Meeting at Turner Ashby high school at 8:30! (Not fair grounds) please be fueled up and ready. We will air down at trail head. May have snow and ice! Bring lunch. Some people in group maybe bringing grill if wether is nice.

May split into groups.
We plan on going through union springs and up to flagpole and then down through switzer lake. (The other group maybe doing it the other way so we meet for lunch)

Now, get you vehicle ready.

Were these roads open during the last government shutdown? It’s national forest right? We could have the same situation by this weekend.

It should be good and snowy this weekend, that should make for some good photos.

Still waiting to hear back about my tires. Firestone Destination MT2s. My Dobinsons spring spacers will be here tomorrow. Trying to install Thursday. I hope I can make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom