Happy Valentines Day Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It'll be fun seeing how much more my grocery getting Michelin defenders can take.
So far they've impressed me on the trails I've tested them on
Really hoping to find a cheap set of proper tires before the trip though

It'll be fun seeing how much more my grocery getting Michelin defenders can take.
So far they've impressed me on the trails I've tested them on
Really hoping to find a cheap set of proper tires before the trip though

I think those are some of the best tires out there. If you aren't doing anything gnarly, they get you through the woods and they are are quiet and smooth on the highway. And they last forever.

I think those are some of the best tires out there. If you aren't doing anything gnarly, they get you through the woods and they are are quiet and smooth on the highway. And they last forever.

For being a street tire they are definitely doing a great job on some of the trails I've gone to so far. Even in mud they were able to keep traction which was amazing. Might also have to do with the 200's 4wd and TC combined as well.

Only reason I still have them on there, is I bought the rig recently and they are basically brand new. Just hate that the person put 265s instead of keeping a wider tire like a 285 or 295.

I’m in. Will be coming in the Taco probably driving down Friday after work. If by chance it’s 65 degrees and sunny, maybe a forty. Will only have Tiki, so if anyone wants to tag along as passenger or share a hotel room I’m game.

I’m still on the fence but would be down if I go

17 inclosing you right now

I'm still shopping for 35s, I may have them on this week so I can do the Valentine's weekend run. But I also have my damper and side mirrors to install. If I can get the work done along with some basic maintenance, I'll be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom