Happy Valentines Day Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just meant that when I click the link above that you posted this morning, I get a message that says “Event Deleted”. What was the statement from Sv4w?

Sorry. Misunderstood...

Here is the statement from SV4W...

Please read!!
Village inn dinner maybe full if so fill free to go somewhere else’s for breakfast. Better be early even if staying in hotel. Cracker Barrel and truck stop is close by. Also fast food in Bridgewater.

Meeting at Turner Ashby high school at 8:30! (Not fair grounds) please be fueled up and ready. We will air down at trail head. May have snow and ice! Bring lunch. Some people in group maybe bringing grill if weather is nice.

May split into groups.
We plan on going through union springs and up to flagpole and then down through Switzer lake. (The other group maybe doing it the other way so we meet for lunch)

Now, get you vehicle ready.

Booked my room! I haven't decided whether to bring the 4Runner or the 40 yet (probably the 4Runner), but either way I'll be towing up from Durham. From the pictures of the Village Inn online, it looks like there might be spots where I can park the Tundra and trailer in the parking lot behind the office. If not, hopefully they won't mind if I take up a couple spots with it.

There is a spot behind the play ground on the right as you are lokking at the Inn.....

There is a spot behind the play ground on the right as you are lokking at the Inn.....

Sweet. Thanks! Looking forward to it!!

I just acquired parking for those with trailers

I spoke to the management of the Rockingham County Fairgrounds, which is right across the street from The Village Inn.
Turns out they have an event that weekend, (gun show) and will be able to accommodate parking for a few trailers.

What I need is a head count of all that are trailering their rides up so that I can pass that along to the fairgrounds management

I assume you already counted me, but mark me down as trailering, por favor!

YES, you are No.#1

Last edited:
I know @bkfj40 is coming, right BK?!?

Dammit. My moms bday is 15th. I haven’t been here long enough to give the “present” of my absence. But who knows what’ll happen by then! At least @Fort Knox will be representing the ONSC.

Dammit. My moms bday is 15th. I haven’t been here long enough to give the “present” of my absence. But who knows what’ll happen by then! At least @Fort Knox will be representing the ONSC.

Your mom said she wanted to go wheeling for her birthday.

I know @bkfj40 is coming, right BK?!?

Seeing how the wheeling starts or ends at my driveway, it is about as close as one could get to wheeling in their backyard

If anyone is wanting to camp for this outing, let me know.

Can someone tag Burl - the shirtless boy wonder?

If I can get my front porch built by then maybe. Is anyone bringing kids? And is anyone camping?

Mulling this over. Was just there last weekend. Nice and rainy and warm. Looking forward to cold weather!

If I can get my front porch built by then maybe. Is anyone bringing kids? And is anyone camping?
Bringing kids, but probably not camping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom