Happy Thanksgiving🦃 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'd like to thank the Father Almighty for what I have- my wife-a cancer survivor. My 2 grown kids, both are doing well. One is Army veteran. As I want to thank l all my Cruiser heads, for your wisdom, skills, and most of all support for this never ending journey of ownership of a 60. My son got me started on this journey. My wife supports me, and when the clutch is about to go....I'll teach my daughter how to drive manual transmission. All enjoy life's journey and appreciate what we have..cause it ain't forever. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Happy thanksgiving for all you Americans…… there is for sure a wealth of wisdom on this site.

I'd like to thank the Father Almighty for what I have- my wife-a cancer survivor. My 2 grown kids, both are doing well. One is Army veteran. As I want to thank l all my Cruiser heads, for your wisdom, skills, and most of all support for this never ending journey of ownership of a 60. My son got me started on this journey. My wife supports me, and when the clutch is about to go....I'll teach my daughter how to drive manual transmission. All enjoy life's journey and appreciate what we have..cause it ain't forever. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Happy Thanksgiving and be Thankful for what we all enjoy. God bless First Responders and God Bless America!

Oh brother, perfectly written.
We can only thank the Lord for this great journey!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom