Happy Hour prior to RC trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Happy Hour neccessary for RC trip discussion!
How's 8pm, Wed. the 8th at Gordon Beirsh (sp.?) in Tysons Mall. We can park on the top level of parking garage in the new addition. I can try to get a map of parking or of the mall so those who are not familiar with it can find the right parking location. Is this cool with everyone?

Well since no one really seems too terribly interested, I don't feel too bad saying, " I can't make it to my own happy hour!"

Can you really not make it or are you doing a preemptive strike?

We should at least try to get on the phone or something before we head out.

I agree. My 60 is just shy. She continues to put off her 1st social encounter w/ other LCs!
She goes to Winchester before the weekend trip to unload furniture (she's been a temporary storage unit for the last month or so!) and that will be the long distance test since the rebuild. As long as she makes it back to FFX, she's good for PA. So far things have been reliable aound town and to work and I don't see any probs. I do want to extend my diff breathers another foot or so and remove my mud flaps before the trip though.

I am in for the phone call, if any one needs my cell number, let me know, I need some one's at least by Friday night...

My cell is 240 - 997 - 9244

i am up for a drink tomorrow...!

Let me know if you guys still want to meet up.

S.

my cell is 703.231.9691

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom