Happy Holidays - 100 series parts needed asap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

Thank you!

uzj100

Best place to find wrecked Land Cruisers?

Last edited:
@Pick thank u. Everyone is fine. Rebuild in progress. 😎

Yeah Andrew, can't help with the request, but hope everyone's ok!

Revised the parts list. Also, does anyone have tricks for straightening the metal behind the grill. I used the truck and pulled it out some. I need like rachet straps and c clamps. See pictures.

ACF1218C-349A-4D44-A25C-9BC93E26C557.jpeg

CC174678-8D23-4C2C-8E2C-17CE4FD23086.jpeg

8F49322C-E95E-4432-BCDC-583CAF6CD847.jpeg

Hey man, I think that truck is totaled. I can help you by picking it up and taking it away... what are friends for anyway?

Hehe. Insurance would have in a blink.

trade for a 43

Rachet straps to the rescue

0FB81530-BD3A-4785-824D-D08B4EF6181B.jpeg

Best place to find wrecked Land Cruisers?

Check Car-Parts.com. There’s a few in salvage yards around. Rocky Mount, Elm City, Clinton. None are blue. Black, burgundy and champagne.

just went through this with mine. Bumper in elm city was garbage.

buddy who is a body guy recommended aftermarket bumper, reused mine with broken tabs because aftermarket was hard to find. I think Rock Auto has aftermarket bumper in stock now.

Thank u. Found one close. I appreciate the help. I will need paint. Pieces can painted off the car. Need to figure out prep work for paint to try and save some money.

Making progress. Still need a front bumper and lights.

On the bumper cover, I can go with LC or LX.

It will buff out! My 100 is totaled (not by me) the front "Clip" is bent and nothing exactly aligns right. There is a guy in Oklahoma that is parting out a few 100s here on mud, not sure if that helps. Glad everyone is ok

It will buff out! My 100 is totaled (not by me) the front "Clip" is bent and nothing exactly aligns right. There is a guy in Oklahoma that is parting out a few 100s here on mud, not sure if that helps. Glad everyone is ok
Yes, it is going to get interesting. The radiator support is bent. I have pulled it pretty close and will now use jacks and other bending devices. Not going to be exact. Solid 20 footer.

I may just buy her another one or GX470 and keep ole blue for myself as a daily driver and let the white truck (04) take a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom