1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Fourth Fellow Cruiserheads

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Grouseman, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Grouseman

Grouseman

Hope you and your families have a great Fourth. Remember our Servicemen this holiday.

Grouseman

2. clarkrw3

clarkrw3

Albums:
  3. brownbear

brownbear Mod in Hibernation Moderator

at least wait till the 4th! us up north are still tender from our day!

4. concretejungle

concretejungle SILVER Star

5. Vitesse_6

Vitesse_6

I got the 40 out today, But I had to move the 80 to get it out...

*tech*

When I start the 80 it rattles, Is this a carbon issue? ;)

I use to have a flag on the house but some bastid done stole it....:(
    Be safe all

6. mooker82

mooker82

Happy 4th weekend...glad I can shoot fireworks...for the states where they are illegal it sucks to be you.

7. apcoleman

apcoleman

Happy fourth!!

They may be illegal in VA but that isn't going to stop me :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

8. clarkrw3

clarkrw3

Albums:
    With the amount of fires we have been having around here in AZ I would personally turn someone in for shooting off fireworks like that around here.

with our wet winter and very hot summer we have fuel everywhere!!!

9. concretejungle

concretejungle SILVER Star

clark is the fun police. :)

10. cruzerman350

cruzerman350

i went to wyoming las summer and loaded up on fireworks. i got so many i couldnt light em off fast enough so i still got some. im ready to go fishing with explosives

11. msahr

msahr

Media:
    Albums:
    Happy 4th of July everyone... and for you Phoenix area residents, come out to Ft. McDowell (near Fountain Hills) we just got back from day 2 of 3 consecutive days of KICK ASS fireworks! Got some (hopefully) good pics (digi and film) and took the 80 to watch (love the tailgate!).

Support our troops. Happy and Safe Independence Day!

12. msahr

msahr

Media:
    Albums:
    Half the state of Arizona is on fire now... 300,000 plus acres burned so far north of Phoenix. I hope I don't see anyone with illegal fireworks... :censor:

13. mooker82

mooker82

Its been raining here for 2 days straight so we are good for the 4th. Hope everyone has a safe holiday and if it is dry where you live please use common sense. Happy 4th.

14. usmcruiser

usmcruiser

Media:
    Albums:
    Celebrate your countries independiance by blowing a small peice of it up. :grinpimp:

Hot damn I love this country.

15. miked

miked

i usually spend the fourth in lake havasu on a boat. This year, i am stuck at home in a small town near the mexican boarder. and while i'm sure there will be many a firearms fired skyward, (on both sides of the border) i plan to spend the last of the daylight hours at the RANGE with my toys. i've been buying ammo for this all week! what sucks though, is i can't get toasted untill i get home and lock them back up. unlike those lucky bastards that get to have a six pack and then light an M80 and stick it in their buddys back pocket.

16. mabrodis

mabrodis

I agree about not starting a forest/grass fire with your fireworks, but IME the 'illegal' fireworks are usually not the cause of those. Here in CO we can legally have any sparklers and any fountains, even huge ones, that shoot fire/sparks all over, those things catch everything on fire around them often ending with what's left of the firework going up in flames when it's over. The 'illegal' ones like things that go boom and bottle-rockets which ofcourse go up then boom, and the morters which go way up and put out a nice display...I have never seen any of those cause any problems at all, since they are designed to go boom, not just burn (when they go boom there usually isn't enough left to even smolder).

Easiest way to not worry about a fire is to light off fireworks in a city.. :grinpimp: You'll never catch nice cared-for lawns on fire, or a city screet... :D

I useto go to WY each year to get a ton of fireworks, haven't been up there for a few years, but still have a small arsenal. I should have went up there this year, the 'firework' stands locally suck balls, spent $48 on what would cost maybe $20 in WY, and even the fireworks themselves are lame, a whistling pete that isn't even annoying... :mad: None of them cool strobes that blind an entire neighborhood.. :D Hopefully someone has those...

Will report back later tonight with bloodied fingers and a stump... :D

17. Badfish740

Badfish740

I'll be celebrating the 4th at Liberty State Park in Jersey City...kick ass fireworks and Air Force flyovers! Anyone else in the north Jersey area going? I'm kinda jealous of miked though...I miss south Jersey 4th of July days of shooting. One of these days I'll get a class three firearms license-nothin says freedom like automatic weapons!

18. clarkrw3

clarkrw3

Albums:
    That's all I was saying...not trying to be the fun police, but in AZ all fireworks are illegal.

everyone have fun and be safe!!

19. Bluto

Bluto

Just want to share what my oldest daughter just said when she was listening to "God Bless The USA." She said, "We should appreciate living in America no matter what. Even if its a Bush state or Kerry state." I thought that says it all about what July 4th is about. Have a safe fireworks everybody. :)