Happy birthday to me. I did a thing.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Just came today from Partsouq. Brand new OEM Toyota part. Only took two days to get here from Dubai. Swapping it in will be an adventure. Considering waiting until I have my windshield replaced and have eliminated windshield gasket and A pillar leaks.

20190904_154722.jpg

The kicker? $305.00 plus shipping versus $1200.00 plus two way freight to have the original dash re-covered in California.

. happy birthday!!!

I ordered some accessories for my RTIC cooler in Houston TX - shipped turtle by way of Troutdale Oregon - to Seattle - then back down to Portland....stupid!!

8 days. they did not do a thing...you got something international and beat me by a country mile!!

do they have that dash pad in brown?

you guys mind sharing a part #?

i don’t need a dash pad right now. but knowing that oem ones are out there i might grab one before they’d are finally NLA.

Not to Hijack but to add my experience with Partsouq., I ordered some small parts on a Wed evening and had them on Tues morning. With shipping it was 60% of what dealership wanted (and they wanted me to pay up front before they would order).

Happy Birthday and that dash will look amazing!

you guys mind sharing a part #?

i don’t need a dash pad right now. but knowing that oem ones are out there i might grab one before they’d are finally NLA.
55401-90A05-03 is for the gray dash pad with accommodation for the window defroster vents. You have to cut them out yourself.

They do not have the brown dash pad - I emailed them to check. It *appears* they do on their website, however.

They do not have the brown dash pad - I emailed them to check. It *appears* they do on their website, however.
You may be able to get it from ToyotaPartsDeal. They charge quite a bit more though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom