Happy Birthday @brices123 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Our Casner leader is hitting a milestone today, AARP has already contacted him. 50 years ago, amazing thing happened like Woodstock, landing on the moon and Brice was born. If you have a moment today let the "bionic man" know he is appreciated; even old dudes like a little cheer on their birthday. @brices123

Happy Birthday Brice, you are holding up well kind of like a well worn 1969 40 series LandCruiser with a few missing parts and some new ones too.

Wishing you the Happiest Birthday on this special day my friend

Happy Birthday Brice, you are holding up well kind of like a well worn 1969 40 series LandCruiser with a few missing parts and some new ones too.

Just dawned on me October 1969 is the production date of my 70 FJ40. So Both turned fifty this month. Both it and Brice have held up well.

Happy Birthday you young man.

Last edited:
Happy birthday Brice!!! Hope you feel better with your hip resto-mod.

🧁🥳 Happy Birthday!! 🎂

Happy Birthday @brices123 !! Hope your day is excellent and your hip can last you another 50.

Happy birthday buddy!

Welcome to the other side My friend! Hoo.haa

Happy Birthday Brice!

Sh!t, you're old! Happy Birthday. The good news for you is you ain't as old as me!

Thank you everyone. I figured out how to survive the next half century. I am simply going to have various parts of my body replaced. Started with my left hip two weeks ago. Not sure what to do next.

Welcome to 50 bud! Hope it is an excellent one👍 Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom