Happy 4th of July Friends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Helipilot

SILVER Star
Threads
As we celebrate the birthday of our beautiful country this Tuesday I wish each and every one of you fellow veterans a Happy 4th.

Many of our brothers and sisters in arms have paid the ultimate price to defend our country. We have survived, albeit with wounds and injuries, and it is fitting to take a moment to honor them and all vets who have kept this country free and together as a nation.

I don't drink but if I did I would hoist one to each and every one.

IMG_2122.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

Happy July 4th everyone!!

Regardless of the current political turmoil, we are very fortunate to live in America!!

As Americans, we are already what so many aspire to become!!

I love this country and each and every one of you!!

Thank you all for everything you’ve done!!

:cheers: (Dr Pepper)

On this day 50 years ago my then girlfriend and I went to Newport beach with another couple that had good tans.
The two of us were lily white and stayed in the sun all day and came home fried.
My girlfriend got sick and nearly passed out.
I wasn't in great shape either but had to tough it out and not let on when I went back aboard ship a day later.
We pulled through and got married eight days later.
We went up to Arrowhead for a night of honeymoon bliss and by that time we were shedding skin like a couple of snakes in August.
We didn't do much other than watch TV and pull hide of each other.
There was so much skin left on the bed that the owner must have thought I married a wild cat and is probably telling stories about it to this day.
Happy 4th!

Drove my 200 series LC up the Veterans’ Memorial Highway near Lake Placid yesterday. What a view! Just a reminder of what a great country we live in thanks to all veterans! (If you go, there is a veteran’s discount on the toll)
B52D71A4-143F-400D-8392-BF7D1EB53E7F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom