1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hannibal Roof Rack Measurements???

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by Bryan E., Mar 16, 2004.

1. Bryan E.

Bryan E.

I'm wanting to build a similar rack to the Hannibal and thought if I make it to their width and height I could order their awning and or tent. I'm needing the overall dimensions. Width, Length, Height, and am curious of the tubing sizes they use for the upper rail, lower rail and floor slats. I also would like to know how high it sits above the rain gutters to top of rack. Thanks for your help.

Bryan Enoch :cheers:

2. erics_bruisers

erics_bruisers

junk has one -- when he's on, i'm sure he'll "help" you --

;)

e

3. Bryan E.

Bryan E.

Wow,
    that would be nice if Junk would help. Anybody else out there that can help in case Junk can't??? I've been waiting for over 5 months on Junk to get some measurements for me so I was hoping someone else might own one that could get some quick measurements for me.

Thanks

Bryan

4. Junk

Junk

Congratulations Bryan.

After sending you the measurements and pictures weeks ago, you now come back and ask for them again. Then slam me like that? While I don't expect any more from someone like eric, I would expect a little more from you.

Consider your measurements non-existent.

5. colo_tlc

colo_tlc

I'd be interested in receiving those measurements and I promise not to bitch

6. Bryan E.

Bryan E.

My appologies Junk,

I didn't mean to slam you, but after asking and asking for your help, and waiting and waiting, I just thought it was funny that when I ask for help from everyone, the first post say's to ask you. Just seemed ironic! I've never recieved any measurements or pictures from you. I know your busy moderating and four wheeling, and just assumed you meant to do this, but just kept forgetting or just didn't want to give me any help for some reason. I've been nothing but polite in all my emails to you. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, just publicly asking for help from anyone that would.

Thanks
    Bryan

7. Augie

Augie

8. Bryan E.

Bryan E.

Thanks Augie,

I'll check there.