Hanna Dual Carrier Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got my Hanna Dual Carrier Bumper this Monday!! :bounce: I just have to say that its an awesome bumper. Absolutely great bumper for expedition or rock crawling. Ken installed the bumper for me, but if you had to do it on your own, it is straight bolt on, aside from the resonator being cut off. Other than that everything else is just awesome!

Some pics below for you guys to see. If you want any particular shot please let me know.

Steve

After install at Ken's shop
a8a1666d.jpg

Bumper After Washing Truck
IMGP1376.jpg

Side View
IMGP1378.jpg

Tire Carrier & Jerry Can Holder Opened
IMGP1383.jpg

Jerry Can Holder Opened Rear View
IMGP1384.jpg

Tire Carrier Opened Front View - Shows how far out it swings
IMGP1386.jpg

very nice

Keep the organs' Just make a sign "will work for NEW BUMPER"... find a nice busy street corner.....

very nice bumper. on the way to the web sight to see more

Very nice... do you have (or could you take) any close-up pics of the jerry can holder? Curious how it's built. Thanks for showing off!

Droooooolllll!!!! I've got to get one of those. Look for my kidney for sale in Mud-bay.

how do you like driving with the tire on the left?

I've had my tire on the left for about three years now(not a Hanna)...I wouldn't have it any other way.

e9999 said:
left, right, middle...I don't think it makes much of a difference. where ever it is, you get used to having a blind spot after a while.

3 full jerry cans would get pretty damn heavy , be allright on long corrogated tracks? No splits or cracks? Looks VERY classy though.

It is a very solid unit. I believe from what Ken told me that the jerry holder is made from 4 laser cut parts instead of the old version which was 6 hand cut parts.

Just was on Ken's site and from pics you should be able to see the difference from old version vs. new. The new version looks cleaner too. You can compare the two and its pretty obvious.

I will take a few shots tomorrow after work for you to see more detail if needed.

Old Version (Pic from Hanna's Site)
fj80bumpnewbig4.gif

New Version
IMGP1378.jpg

brianinaustin said:
Very nice... do you have (or could you take) any close-up pics of the jerry can holder? Curious how it's built. Thanks for showing off!

Last edited:
e9999 said:

The first time driving or backing up was weird but now its just one of those things I know its back there and its fine. You still could see the right side out of the rear window. Even w/ the jerry cans sitting in the holder you still could see fine.

HTH

Arleaux said:
That thing is sweet.

How do you have your hi lift mounted?

I don't have a hii lift on it yet but it mounts right behind the tire carrier. You could see part of it in the pic below.

You could see the base of the hi lift - left of the tire
a8a1666d.jpg

Sweet bumper YNGTLC. That's my rear bumper of choice!! Love the jerry can holder. Looks like awesome work.

wow, looks great. where are you going on your first trip? waiting to see ken's new bumper coming out in december.

TiredIronGRB said:
Can you measure it and see if my 38" Boggers will fit on it?

I know that a 37" tire has been mounted on the tire carrier w/o the jerry can holder. I will have to measure and see if there is room for a 38" bogger. Off the top of my head I don't think it would w/ the jerry can holder. I will get back to you later today and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom