Hangover Run.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My family has been doing a new years day run since I was a little kid.... and this year is no exception.

Where: Dollar Tree (White City, OR)
When: Jan 1st 2017 9:30am

Wheeling this year is looking to be a challenging run so be advised...

(Edited Time to 930)

Last edited:
I could be down. I usually try to ski that day, but we will see.

strong maybe as I am off for a couple of weeks- i hope

I will be going up this weekend, maybe Friday to get the run scouted out to be sure there's no unknown obstacles that arose from these last few storms.

Looks to be a snow run this year guys I think elderberry is a no go with snow... Any thoughts? I was thinking a snow run up through salt creek

Yep you lead I will air down:steer:

and I am out. I can go any other day of course.

Have fun kids. I'm going skiing. :)

HAHA!!! I am in again....:steer:

Well? How was it guys?? Where are the pics?:cautious:

Snow was coming down what a beautiful day! I only have 1 photo cause I dont have a smartphone so I had to get this from a buddy. The day started off with us sitting in the parking lot watching 20 southern oregon JK guys running up the road. I knew we would run into them up there hahah. So we start up the main road and low and behold a jeeper stuck ON THE MAIN ROAD. So we decide to take that time to go ahead and air down. We ran around that mountain until we couldn't no more. The photo is about as deep as snow as I could push which was 3ft or so. So after a long day we start heading down only to be stopped by the JK's and they tell us that the road out is impassable and there are multiple rigs stuck in the middle of the road...... So they were going to go up and come out at ButteFalls so I decided well maybe we should follow them up Ive never made it all the way through and would like to see how to get through there. So hearing their radio chatter they start making fun of our group saying they would "Make the way for us" etc etc So I politely reminded them that they created this mess in the first place, Which of course quited them down immediately. Were moving along when I notice they are going the same damn way we went just earlier and I'm now stopped thinking "hahaha **** this" Looking at gps we decided they didnt know a damn thing so we went our own route and decided to just go back around and try the "impassable road" Long story short we got out just fine... Heard from a buddy they just got out of there here at 9pm hahahha anywho that was our day trying to stay out of the Terrible wake of the JK's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom