Handgun mounts for center console (1 Viewer)

bamabrock

Ain’t Life Grand
SILVER Star
How is everyone mounting handguns in the center console?

edit: due to liberal crying, let's preface this thread by stating you should know the handgun laws of the areas you drive in and are responsible for complying with them. This thread is about mounting a holster. It is not for tall tales of crime free fairytale lands or one's political agenda. :cheers:

Last edited:

2000UZJ

Where's My Hammer?
Between seat and e-brake. Quick and easy if needed. I have yet to "mount" it though. Certainly not "concealed" but it works for the time being. I work in downtown atlanta late at night....
image-3977733036.jpg

bamabrock

Ain’t Life Grand
SILVER Star
Between seat and e-brake. Quick and easy if needed. I have yet to "mount" it though. Certainly not "concealed" but it works for the time being. I work in downtown atlanta late at night....
I have a Glock 19 and want to mount a glock holster to the inside of the center console. I keep a LCP in the pocket.

2000UZJ

Where's My Hammer?
I have a Glock 19 and want to mount a glock holster to the inside of the center console. I keep a LCP in the pocket.

34597_1493760234084_1536390024_31212142_1296228_n.jpg

38243_1490480312088_1536390024_31204405_5353011_n.jpg

Few options out there. I just googled gun console mount and a jumble of things came up. I'm not sure if they will fit in the 100's center but it would be worth a shot.

Here is a Glock 19 holster, you could (part that slips inside pants) and put a self tapping screw and mount in in the center console. You have full range of motion and adjustability. I'm not sure they make a mount for the 100, may have to retro something and make it work.
BlackHawk-413502BK-R-rw-21638-10239.jpg

It's funny this topic came up. I was just about to post the same question. 200UZJ posted exactly what I was going to suggest.

bamabrock

Ain’t Life Grand
SILVER Star
Last edited:

TheFuzz

Twinkie, Twinkie, Cupcake
Strong side, on my belt just behind my badge.

:D

[soapbox]

In all seriousness, I can't really agree with shoving a pistol in between the seats. If it somehow slips or moves, you could be muzzling yourself or anyone else riding in the car. Bad juju. Plenty of great center console options out there - looks like you already found a few. Plus, any cop who sees that on a traffic stop would probably flip his lid, regardless of the applicable state laws. As a general rule, bad guys usually carry guns without holsters. That, plus your tint, would certainly make me want to see the hands. Just sayin.

[/soapbox]

Sorry, I'm an instructor and a dad so I get a little antsy about safety.

2000UZJ

Where's My Hammer?
Strong side, on my belt just behind my badge.

:D

[soapbox]

In all seriousness, I can't really agree with shoving a pistol in between the seats. If it somehow slips or moves, you could be muzzling yourself or anyone else riding in the car. Bad juju. Plenty of great center console options out there - looks like you already found a few. Plus, any cop who sees that on a traffic stop would probably flip his lid, regardless of the applicable state laws. As a general rule, bad guys usually carry guns without holsters. That, plus your tint, would certainly make me want to see the hands. Just sayin.

[/soapbox]

Sorry, I'm an instructor and a dad so I get a little antsy about safety.

I do too, it's origami actually. Shoots staples. Quite a bitch if you ask me.

JB, how dare you call me a bad guy!

fuzz,
i have a good buddy who is a cop, and he knows i love the 1911, and not to hi jack the thread, but have u had experience with a kimber raptor. its been recommended to me. would this be a good all around rig, camping etc gun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom