Hand throttle cable for sale $20 (free shipping) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
This dash mounted hand throttle cable is very handy for raising engine RPM's on your vehicle. ideally used in conjunction with a winch, on-board air, on-board welder, power inverter, jumpstarts or rockcrawling with a stickshift transmission. Knob turn design cable incrementally raises and holds rpm's at the desired setting. 35.5 inches in length, easy to install. Flexible cable is waterproof and designed to give slack when standard throttle cable is being used. I have a couple cables. Only $20.00 each (FREE SHIPPING) I can e-mail additional, individual pics. E-mail me at nkuss682@famvid.com

Thanks I H8Mud and Woody

Happy Holidays!!

Is this for a 80 series?
Year specific?

:cheers:

These cables are universal, not stock or oem anything. They can be adapted to fit on anything. They are brand new. These are very handy, especially for doing jumpstarts and OBA roofing projects!! You can't beat the price and they will fit in a Christmas stocking!!!

:beer: :beer:

Nathan, thanks for the cable. It's a good quality unit.

Here's a bump for ya' :beer:

Hand Throttle

E-mail Sent!

Jim-

Payment received, thanks. Hand throttle cable sent today 1-21-05. Still have a couple more cables. $20 free shipping.

nkuss682@famvid.com

Any cables left? Mike

hand throttle

Here's pics. These are sweet. Can of soda not included, merely for size comparison. $20 each (I'll pay shipping to lower 48)

E-mail me directly at nkuss682@famvid.com

Thanks
Nathan
IMAG0250.JPG
IMAG0251.JPG

Nathan
How long is the cable?
Thanks Dan

Dan-

From top paragraph

"35.5 inches in length, easy to install. Flexible cable is waterproof and designed to give slack when standard throttle cable is being used." Be sure to mount in inline with standard existing linkage/carb/bracket.

These have been installed on many different Toyotas.

Nathan

Nathan or anyone who has purchased and installed,

Can you please post up some pics of the dash and carb linkage attachment? Are there any detailed installation instructions?

Thanks

Any left?

If you have them still, I'd like one....
Just PM me.

Thanks!

Trollhole said:
any left?

I was just going to PM you this link. :)

And if there are any left, I would like to get in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom