HAMOM: Feb 28 in Holly Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

little_joe

SILVER Star
Threads
I am hosting a HAMOM Saturday February 28 in Holly Springs. I finally got my knuckle rebuild kit, so we'll be doing yet another 80 knuckle rebuild. I expect to start tear-down Friday night and do the bulk of the work Saturday.

I expect to start at 9am Saturday. (I'll probably do the tear-down Friday night.)

If you think you might come by, let me know what you like to drink. I might ask Susana to make us something tasty Saturday if anyone's coming over.

PM or see the club email list for my mobile, address, and directions.

Sweet, I'll be there Joe! You've got good taste in beer and I ain't too picky, so no worries there.

I've got some paint left over from we painted Lily's room. Some nice pastels...

I'll plan to be there and will touch base with you as it gets closer.

Are you planning to change the front brake rotors?

I will try to make it as well.

Clint, I am 99.5% certain I'll use new rotors and pads. I'm thinking of rebuilding the front calipers as well.

Clint, I am 99.5% certain I'll use new rotors and pads. I'm thinking of rebuilding the front calipers as well.

I just ordered caliper rebuild kits, front and rear, from Chris at Fred Anderson yesterday. Not sure if I need them or not, but they are cheap and easy to install. So, it doesn't hurt to have a set laying around, just in case.

hey, finally, a meeting not too far away.

I'll be there, cant wait to meet you guys. Done the knuckle job many times so i should be ble to help...
and im not picky at all when it comes to brew... (im in college.. ECU at that) :)

I'll bring the chrome. I have a wedding that PM, so I'll hang out till' early afternoon - just long enough to get some art done :) Hey Joe, how about a Pale Ale or two?

R

Chartreuse....how often I remember seeing that color when tagging fly fishing gear at GOPC.

Works for me...

That's funny you mention that Greg, only reason I know that color is from flies. The money maker is a chartreuse and white clouser... catches bass to tuna. They'll see ya coming from a mile away Joe;)

Joe, is there anything specific we need to bring, extra tools, specialty tools, etc...I've already chosen my paint color and will have that with me, we didn't want to mess with another axle so I thought instead we would just trim out your flares, of course they'll all be different colors.

Joe's Big Gay Fender Flare Build - I like it :flipoff2:

Greg, if you have a seal driver, some picks, and brake line wrenches, they might be helpful. I have hand tools, no power tools.

For anyone coming over, please mind the speed limit on Williams St. (Hwy 55) and Anchor Creek (in our sibdivision). The HS and Apex po-po have been setting up speed traps lately.

I have line wrenches. If you have a compressor, I have air tools. I will bring along my brake pressure bleeder and a few other items that we may need.

Robert

Sorry, I don't think I can make this one. We're having an alarm installed in the house on Saturday. Not sure how long it will take, but if they get done quickly, I'll try and make it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom