Hamfest in Monument July 16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mtntoy.com
Ran across this while looking at local Ham clubs and thought some people me be interested.

Attachments

• megafest11.pdf
    108.1 KB · Views: 124
This is a great place to got for equipment, especially for newbies wanting to get a deal. Unfortunately I haven't been able to make it. Usually have a black powder shoot/camp out that weekend.

It is always good to go to a couple of Hamfests just to see what is there. Now that you have your tickets you will start to understand what all of the talk is about and what equipment you will need. There is usually a good selection of radios and antennas to buy on the spot, plus all of the little hard to find goodies that all Hams need but don't realize until it is staring you in the face.

73s

Been studying for the technician license...I'll have to drive up to Monument and see what all the fuss is about!

It is always good to go to a couple of Hamfests just to see what is there. Now that you have your tickets you will start to understand what all of the talk is about and what equipment you will need. There is usually a good selection of radios and antennas to buy on the spot, plus all of the little hard to find goodies that all Hams need but don't realize until it is staring you in the face.

73s

Picked up a good Panasonic Projector for $25 from a guy who buys from bulk auctions at the Ham Convention in Atlanta last week...said on it that it powered up but no picture...I figured the bulb must be burnt...took it home and it worked fine...found the same model new on the net for about $700...not a bad deal.

Picked up a good Panasonic Projector for $25 from a guy who buys from bulk auctions at the Ham Convention in Atlanta last week...said on it that it powered up but no picture...I figured the bulb must be burnt...took it home and it worked fine...found the same model new on the net for about $700...not a bad deal.

That's a STEAL! Nice. Been looking for one myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom