halogen dome lights?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im lookin for the guy who sells the halogen dome lights. do you guys have any idea what im talking about?? "IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, AND WANT TO MAKE A SALE, PM ME...."- thx, sean

nevermind...i found him

Well, tell the rest of us where to find these items?!

Mike S

i went to my local TLCA meeting the other night...ie: Rising Suns LC Club Colorado, and one of the members had these bitchin halogen dome lights in his FZJ80. they were sweeeeeeeeeet!! bright as hell, and he said he had transferred the bulb/board over from his fj62 over to his fzj80, so theyre interchangeable=$25 a piece. from what ive read, the guy mounts the circuitry to a square PCB, then glues it to the backside of either a Luxeon Star or Star/O. in other words, it looks like a lil motherboard with a halogen bulb mounted to it. LASTS FOREVER!! im not in any way linked to the guy selling them, obviously, so i am only posting his website for those of you that have asked. he sells LED's for everything...: map lights, dome lights, door lights, driver boards, specific to cruisers, but will do any make/model/year etc....
his website is
http://www.geocities.com/george_tlc/led.html
ENJOY...I HAVE! :D

Just so you know, they aren't Halogen. Halogen would be bright but would melt your dome lens and drain your battery. A bunch of guys over on the 80 series board swear by them.

[quote author=CruisinGA link=board=1;threadid=4987;start=msg39019#msg39019 date=1063047837]
Just so you know, they aren't Halogen. Halogen would be bright but would melt your dome lens and drain your battery. A bunch of guys over on the 80 series board swear by them.
[/quote]

"CruisinGA" is right!! theyre LED's! sorry for the misprint...thanks again "CruisinGA"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom