Events/Trails 'Halloween' Campout: Nov 5-6 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm planning to bring my RC Rock crawler to play with if anyone else has one and wants to nerd out with toy cars with me :grinpimp:
1663297622938.gif

I'm down, but I Still don't know where it's at. Can you give us another clue?
PM'd with coords :) I'll post them up with a map as we get closer.

Hint: it's up near Roosevelt Overlook Campground...

So whats the plans for meeting up? Everyone on thier own for getting to camp by a certain time? I just realized this is a 3 hour drive for me so i actually have to do a little planning. 😂

Edit: anyone heading up from Tucson?

So whats the plans for meeting up? Everyone on thier own for getting to camp by a certain time? I just realized this is a 3 hour drive for me so i actually have to do a little planning. 😂

Edit: anyone heading up from Tucson?

I am thinking of going up and over 4peaks just for fun. It's just a dirt road but it's scenic and the weather should be nice.

Meet here at noon?

The camp spot itself has a ton of space so folks can join in whenever, no need to rush for a spot :)

I am thinking of going up and over 4peaks just for fun. It's just a dirt road but it's scenic and the weather should be nice.

Meet here at noon?

The camp spot itself has a ton of space so folks can join in whenever, no need to rush for a spot :)

That looks like a decent run. Does that go north or the lake or south?

That looks like a decent run. Does that go north or the lake or south?
Depends which lake ;)

This goes north of suguaro lake and pops out south of roosevelt lake. Much more fun than going through globe or all the way up the 87 to get to roosevelt.

What time are people planning on arriving Saturday?

What time are people planning on arriving Saturday?
I'll be at 4Peaks staging area, right off the 87, at noon on Saturday if you'd like to drive up and over 4peaks road. I got confirmation that two others will be meeting me there.

I suspect we will make it the campsite by around 3p

Boss says I have to entertain customers in Napa for the weekend. Who am I to argue? Post lots of photos.

This looks like a very good time. CE Seminar this weekend 🙄. Take lots of pictures. Anxious to see what this area looks like👍

I'll be at 4Peaks staging area, right off the 87, at noon on Saturday if you'd like to drive up and over 4peaks road. I got confirmation that two others will be meeting me there.

I suspect we will make it the campsite by around 3p
Sounds good! I will see you there!.

I’m camping tonight just up the road from the staging area.

I’ll be on the lookout for y’all when you go by and jump in the back of the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom