Half Doors Completed.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Whay do you think?
Ehsan
4.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
They look sweet. Do they line up in the back with the tub lines? That's what I would like to do someday to mine. You did a bang up job on those.

they look pretty good, i like the panels. not sure if locking the door will keep anybody out LOL but i think there sweet

look great!!!!,, but one question,, why leave the locks?,, I assume the second pic is a drain hole..
ok more than one question,,, how did you do the interior? or did you have a custom shop do it?

Naw...might keep you in or at least keep the door from swinging open when you least want it to.

BTW, the doors look great!

Shipped to my door$$$$$

3pits said:
look great!!!!,, but one question,, why leave the locks?,, I assume the second pic is a drain hole..
ok more than one question,,, how did you do the interior? or did you have a custom shop do it?
Thanks... The panels were made by our upholstry expert here. We can have them done is any possible design.. The doors will come with a set of soft uppers too and yes they do line up with the body lines behind the doors..
Ehsan

Very, very nice!!!

ehsankiani said:
The doors will come with a set of soft uppers too
Ehsan

Ehsan - By "uppers" do you mean some kind of see-through window? Can you post a picture? I am very interested.

What he means by uppers is that the upper part of the door is made out of a soft fabric and zipper window to where you can open it. Have you ever seen the hallf doors that the J**P's come with, where they are hard on the bottom and have a removable soft upper. This is what the doors look like. If I remember correctly the price for the set (including a pair of 1/2 hard lowers and 1/2 soft uppers) is $500. If you are interested I am planning on putting another order in for some more stuff in mid June, or as soon as I get this order from Ehsan. When I get the current order from him I plan on taking pics and posting them so everyone can see what everything looks like.
Hope this info helps.
Hilery

Will do so. What I am going to do when I'm ready to put together another order is that I will post on the Landcruiser Digest. This way I can get a lot of people to go in on another order inorder to make the shipping cheeper for everyone.
:eek:
I'll let you know when the order gets put together and see if you want to go in.
Hil

those are some of the nicest half doors i have seen, is it possible to get just the doors i dont really need soft uppers. how much would you want ?

Thank you all for the nice comments.. I will pass them on to the mechanic... Contact huston53 here if you want to get in the next order.. She is dealing with that..
Thanks
Ehsan

what is the land cruiser digest?

I am not seeing the attachement points or hardware for the soft uppers. Are you using a Jeep-type rail system or a post system like I do on my half doors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom