Hale creek (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some pics of camping at Hale creek and driving up to sunrise and dowm to first beach. The black jeep got a little hot, i guess thats whut happends when your electric fan switch is on but they never turned on. Still was a great trip, got a little busy down at hale on Saturday but no one was down at first beach and not that busy at sunrise. :cheers:
121.jpg
096.jpg
257.jpg

cool pics!

I saw you guys ( I think) going up sunrise. I was the one in the HDJ81 that moved over for you guys. You had a bunch of peps in the back of the mog didn't you?

the tarps and hot tub on the right side was my camp. plus we had the camp spot just above the cliff. It was a very nice weekend

Kaleigh and I arrived at camp Friday night and left Monday afternoon. It was a great weekend. Kaleigh really enjoyed having so many kids to play with. There were 7 all together in our camp iirc . The hot tub was awesome, for most of us ... Lol....(I'm not gonna say why), I took my truck up to sunrise for the first time... That was very cool. It's not as bad as I thought. The truck had no problems whatsoever climbing "V-Rock", didn't even spin a tire :D Having a good spotter helped. The hard way in/out to Hale was lots of fun too.

Good times....Great people!

Lol ya we picked up a couple of people in the Mog, we found them down at first baech. Lots of fun that weekend.

could somebody pm me or post directions and maybe a google map of where first beach is, might check it out this weekend

could somebody pm me or post directions and maybe a google map of where first beach is, might check it out this weekend

You know how to get in to Hale the 'hard' way, right?

If so, leave going the easy way and take your first right, hard right, and you'll be on the trail to first beach. Heads up and have a look prior to going down though. You can get off camber in a hurry in one spot.

nope. never been up that way....i'm a rookie wheeeler

You know how to get in to Hale the 'hard' way, right?

If so, leave going the easy way and take your first right, hard right, and you'll be on the trail to first beach. Heads up and have a look prior to going down though. You can get off camber in a hurry in one spot.

About 24k up the gravle road is the Hale creek turn off to your right. Heading down the easy way its your second left. If you know where Sunrise lake turn off is then just turn around and take your first left. If you are a good driver you can get a truck with 31 inch tires and open diffs down there and up but it gets a little hard in some spots.

nope. never been up that way....i'm a rookie wheeeler

I would have to recommend the Hale Creek Maintenance run to you. Meet at the Sasquatch Inn the second Saturday of every month at 9 am. This is basically the entrance to West Harrison forest service roads. There are usually several groups of trucks going to different areas of varying difficulty. One group will go to Hale This is a great way to go to new areas, meet some people, cleanup some garbage...

You won't have any issues going there with your truck, Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom