Hale and Chehalis day trip Sun Mar 21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm thinking of heading out on Sunday Mar 21 to explore Hale, Chehalis Lk rec site and back out later in the afternoon. I've never explored there before. Plan is to depart Harrison Mills at 11am. Weather forecast is... wet. Hmmmm, good time to be inside a vehicle, or sitting at a fire under a nice shelter structure roasting franks, or both.
Not planning on wheeling anything ridiculous, more just to get out and explore.
DM me if you're interested.
Covid protocols to be followed of course if anyone else wants to meet.

I’ll see if either of the kids want a day out.

I'll be driving by the Sasquatch Pub around 11:00 so will be out and about as well. Don't have CB but will have 146.460 on.

gb

Was a great day out in the damp but fresh air, very appropriate turnout for the current situation too. :beer:

Thanks to Mike for helping me out at the end of the day when my splash pan let go...I looked briefly at it once home and there should have been at least half a dozen bolts in that thing judging by the mounting holes. :doh:

Pics, because everyone loves pics...

B20105FF-506D-4D6B-A1B2-A5ED058A2F69.jpeg

E6548DC0-45E3-41E7-8EED-B78329691A7C.jpeg

61FB2BAF-5217-451B-8B8A-98CD71C5EA3E.jpeg

4A78371F-3F1E-4A24-AAE8-4B62CCE6D867.jpeg

I did not take one picture so can't contribute there, but enjoyed chill'n and chat'n in the great outdoors.

gb

Was a great day out in the damp but fresh air, very appropriate turnout for the current situation too. :beer:

Thanks to Mike for helping me out at the end of the day when my splash pan let go...I looked briefly at it once home and there should have been at least half a dozen bolts in that thing judging by the mounting holes. :doh:
Pretty darned impressive Lexus though!

What a fun day out playing in the mud(dy roads) yesterday. Good little challenge down to and back up the trail to Hale. It was really good to see a bunch of familiar faces, and looking forward to more adventures and exploring! :beer:

Pretty darned impressive Lexus though!
If you keep on bringing it out, eventually enough things will be removed that it'll be getting suspension, armour, tires... :clap:

If you keep on bringing it out, eventually enough things will be removed that it'll be getting suspension, armour, tires... :clap:
I know, it’s a disease....

I will say It is much more fun taking a mall crawler wheeling than a built rig mall crawling.

Here's the Gaia track and the for Google Earth:

Attachments

• Chehalis Hale-2021-03-21.kml
    213.7 KB · Views: 68

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom