Had to put the 40 to work today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These rigs need to be used. What a beautiful day we had here in SC. Got out and did some tree work. My rig has been somewhat of a garage queen since the restoration. I decided today that life is too short not to enjoy it. I think she said thanks for getting my tires muddy on the way home!

20210228_140827.jpg

20210228_155640.jpg

Nice setup! I tried to start my 30 ton Harbor Freight log splitter yesterday, but carb was fouled by bad gas. Guess it sat too long. Looks like yours was working just fine.

Ooh the abuse alone and then the mud !!

I thought they only worked them hard in Central and South America,

Nice setup! I tried to start my 30 ton Harbor Freight log splitter yesterday, but carb was fouled by bad gas. Guess it sat too long. Looks like yours was working just fine.

Funny you say that. Mine always starts on the first few pulls. Yesterday it was a bitch to get get running. I always use non ethanol fuel with stabil. Thinking a new plug may help.

I always use non ethanol fuel with stabil.

That is the key right there; ethanol is the very devil for any and all small engines.

These rigs need to be used. What a beautiful day we had here in SC. Got out and did some tree work. My rig has been somewhat of a garage queen since the restoration. I decided today that life is too short not to enjoy it. I think she said thanks for getting my tires muddy on the way home!

View attachment 2599405

View attachment 2599406
What a nice looking rig and they even look better when you are putting them to task! Not sure what part of SC you are in but I tried to move to the Fort Mill/Rock Hill area back in 2001-2002 at the height of my F-Wisconsin mood, unfortunately it never was to be realized. Trying to find a job in the metal working industry at the time was just not available :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom