had this made (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
is there a market for it
008.jpg
009.jpg
011.jpg

i like it.
it's for stuff when you are camping right?

wow, you guys get fog. :D

edit, you beat me to it.

good idea, very functional, could come in very handy.

Esthetics could be worked on a bit, though if you want to appeal to lots of people. :)

the south african model
10049-garbage_bag_expanded.jpg

I hope it's for camping or recovery gear. It is far too nice to use as a trash bag. It would make a great quick access recovery gear bag for a strap, shackles and small winching gear made of mud friendly material. Maybe keep the bag size limited to tire diameter (rounded bottom ??) and offer them in a few common sizes (31/265, 33/285, 35/315). I think you could have something there.

For a trash bag I prefer something cheap and durable like burlap or the man made alternatives. Something like the mung bean sack tied to my spare.

IMG_0295.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job Marius! It makes it easier to pick up after the pigs out there...

it was the first one made by a awning firm, like most things the first one can always be inproved on The material got a 10 yr warrenty on took about 7 hours to make and are really strong

the south african model

I really like this Where did you have it made.... How much. I have ARB cover on my 4Runner it seems like it be nice in the field.

I took the photo to a awning company in nashville he ask me $120 but say he can't do it for less than $250 it is really strong

That South African model looks great.

I'm sure there's a market for this, if it's not already being sold. You could research it online and see if it'd be worth it to start up your own website and sell it. You'd have to nail the keywords though. I think it'd double fine for trash, just make it easy to line it with a plastic bag that you can remove once it's full.

Very neat idea. Some trails are heavily littered and that design could fill up quickly. What about a larger capacity?

$250.00 is alot so maybe everybody can get there own make for cheaper

I'll take some photo's with diffrent stuff in it

That would be perfect for my PETT system
SystemwEmpty-Tote.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom