Wanted H55F Shift Lever and 2F or 2H Transmission Bearing Retainer.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like title says, need shift lever and bearing retainer.

Thanks
Scott Pitcher

Two different bearing retainers used on petrol and six cylinger diesels. 10/85 is when it changed. The early H41/H42 from either a petrol or six cylinder used the same retainer as the early H55F.
There is at least six different shift canes used on the H55F in the 60 series during the eighties. 40 and 70 series both come in both RHD and LHD. Some versions may still be available new. In the 60 series besides LHD or RHD it has to do if the bellhousinf rotates the transmission. While any shifter can be bend if available would get whatatches your setup.

It's pre '85 H55F going in an '84 FJ60, but from what I see any retainer 2F from '80 - '87 and 2H '85 - '87 should work. I believe I have a lead on one, I should know in a couple days. As for the shift cane, a LHD '81 - '85 BJ60 is what I've found so far, I'll know in a couple days if that deal is going to happen as well. I kept this up in case either of these deals fall through.

Thanks for the reply, and if you do have anything available please let me know as if the others fall through I'll have another option.

Scott

Only shift cane for a H55F I would part with is one from a later RHD 60 series I would part with. LHD 70 series would require less benting to fit than RHD 60 seried. 70 series angle is a better fit in a 40 series.

Would curious the market that had an H55F in 81/82? I show the H55F started 10/82 (83 model).

Only shift cane for a H55F I would part with is one from a later RHD 60 series I would part with. LHD 70 series would require less benting to fit than RHD 60 seried. 70 series angle is a better fit in a 40 series.

Would curious the market that had an H55F in 81/82? I show the H55F started 10/82 (83 model).

Looks like General and European Country 40 series, and General, European and Australian 60 series from what I can see.

Would this be an example of what you’re looking for?

E8C15CF5-741D-4C86-ABE1-A072B00D0FB6.jpeg

If that's from a 2F or 2H is exactly what I'm looking for, that looks new.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom