H55f PTO selector mounting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all.

I was wondering if anybody out there may have any pics of the OEM PTO selector bracket that's attached to the H55F (I presume that this is the case). I have taken one from an A440F and it was attached to the transmission. I know that the shafts are longer for the A440F because it's a longer tranny but I have looked, looked and looked for some pics of the selector on a H55F but haven't found anything. If anybody can help by posting a pic it would be greatly appreciated.

IIR mine attaches to the trans I have pulled my trans twice in the last year and recall the bracket bolting to the side of the 55 because it got in the way when topping up with trans fluid.

I was looking at that and that seems like the place where it goes just not sure to where it bolts to.... Hopefully somebody has a pic laying about to confirm if the auto bracket is the same as a manual.(My luck it won't be!!) I'll have to post a pic of it during the day tomorrow.

Just crawled under and the bracket attaches to the side of trans one bolt just ahead of the fill plug and IIR 2 up top ( its like a upside down L bracket )your linkage arm from the pivot point to the gear housing may be different lengths from auto to manual not sure.

here you go
1103 139.jpg
1103 138.jpg

Thanks heaps for the pics..... It answers my question. For who ever comes across this thread I've posted a pic of the Auto bracket, it's a little different but with a little modification I'm sure that it can be mated to the H55F. I'm sure that if somebody else was going to do this that you'll be better off trying to find somebody doing the reverse swap and swap out the bracket, linkage rod and PTO drive shaft. I think that's all that would be needed but I may have missed something too!!

Thanks again everybody for you help :)
IMAG0100.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom