H55f front bearing retainer part number for 13BT version??? Please Help! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Keith at Thin Line Offroad Here. I am the one working with Quickdraw Adapters to bring Cummins to Toyota adapters to the market. We will have 2.8 Cummins to H41/42 H55 adapters available by October 2018 for the gas 10 spline versions.

However, we are researching making a "long" version of our adapters for those who need a few extra inches. From what I can find, the 33311-60111 input shaft is the longest version found in the H55f. I am also looking for a part number for the input retainer. Please let me know if you know it!

We would also be interested in purchasing such shaft and retainer if you happen to have one for sale, as we have the resources to reproduce these parts.

Thanks in advance for your help!

33131-60050

...as opposed to the H55H?

Before you go down that rabbit hole, you should be asking about internal transmission differences.

This is a lot of effort and great expense to gain about 1 inch in length. Why?

Now you are talking about a different pilot bearing, clutch, slave cylinder, throwout bearing, and clutch fork for the B diesel input shaft--if you want to do it right.

However, we are researching making a "long" version of our adapters for those who need a few extra inches. From what I can find, the 33311-60111 input shaft is the longest version found in the H55f. I am also looking for a part number for the input retainer. Please let me know if you know it!

We would also be interested in purchasing such shaft and retainer if you happen to have one for sale, as we have the resources to reproduce these parts.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Long distance bump. Did you all ever find the 33311-60110/33311-60111 shaft and corresponding 33131-60050 front bearing retainer you were after? And better yet, did you reproduce those parts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom