H55F for 85 fj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This should start things up
Wanted to do this for a long time
Should I get a H55F for a 05/1985 fj60?
And what’s the best place to order it from?

Call George at Valley Hybrids...buy a transfer case core and have him rebuild it and mate it and send it to you all in one piece. Install or get it installed. Sell your old stuff once removed. Best upgrade you will ever make if you are putting yours on the highway. Good luck.

Call George at Valley Hybrids...buy a transfer case core and have him rebuild it and mate it and send it to you all in one piece. Install or get it installed. Sell your old stuff once removed. Best upgrade you will ever make if you are putting yours on the highway. Good luck.
It’s my boys 60 it goes all over the place

If you want to do all the work by yourself (which many have done) there's lots of threads on this forum detailing the details. As to where to buy one and the other little bits needed, these parts (and the transmission) are available from any Toyota dealer. Shop online and ask. Shipping cost and potential sales tax will likely be the deciding factors that send the cost upwards, so be sure to inquire about shipping and tax when shopping around.
A few years ago I was curious what a new H55F tranny would cost and the cheapest I found with shipping to CA was Camelback Toyota in AZ. (back then)

If you want to do all the work by yourself (which many have done) there's lots of threads on this forum detailing the details. As to where to buy one and the other little bits needed, these parts (and the transmission) are available from any Toyota dealer. Shop online and ask. Shipping cost and potential sales tax will likely be the deciding factors that send the cost upwards, so be sure to inquire about shipping and tax when shopping around.
A few years ago I was curious what a new H55F tranny would cost and the cheapest I found with shipping to CA was Camelback Toyota in AZ. (back then)
Thank you
Well we have no sales tax here in Oregon so that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom