H55f, ARB rack, H41, ARB bars, winches, snorkel, diff- in New England (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I haven't been on here for some time. Hopefully there are some local people on here since this stuff is mostly big and/or heavy.

60/62 series ARB bumper, side bars/steps (never used), and reinforcing tube kit for side bars (never used). $1000

H55f 5spd with split transfer case used low mile from Caribbean coast guard truck. Includes the following to convert your FJ62 auto to manual tranny: 3f bellhousing, front and rear FJ60 driveshafts, clutch & brake pedal assembly, clutch disk, metal tube hydraulic line for clutch master, flywheel. $2000

H41 4spd used non-US low geared, new bearings & 3spd transfer case new bearings, includes new pto gear and adapter bearing to mate it to 4spd. $1100

ARB full sized roof rack. I had this on a 62 for a bit and in the shed for 4 years. Should also fit some 80 series. $700

60 series Safari snorkel (new) $225 --- SOLD!

4spd 40 series PTO winch with good cable. $1000

Warn electric upright 8274 winch $750

fj62 front 4:11 diff unit (3rd member) $125

My junk is in Portland Maine, email for more info. Thanks, Stan

Last edited:
Side Bars/Steps & More

Are you willing to sell the sidebars solo? Also interested in the snorkle. Thanks

I want the snorkel... emailed you....

Roof Rack

PM sent...

Dave

arb bumper/side rails

Hey, I need the side rails for my 62. If you do not want to sell side rails separately, I'm still interested in both, however I have 2 questions: How old? you say new, but does that mean in box or you bought and only used 6 months? and does the arb bumper have a winch mount/fairlead?
Thanks for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom