For Sale H55 with rebuilt transfer case with parking brake setup in PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Decided to go back to a stock 4 speed setup in my project 77. Bought this unit from Leaping Deer awhile back (thread: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/h55-w-rebuild-split-case-w-ebrake-ma.825775/#post-94773450 and installed it in my project truck. It's a clean setp- looks great, comes complete with shifters for both transfer and transmission, a brand new 5 speed tranny shift knob, and a brand new motor mount for the underside of the H55. Here's what Jason had to say when i was buying the unit from him:
It was rebuilt by Dave Nevison "Junior" from Yankee Toys. I got the tranny in from John Corcoran when he brought in a container from AU a few years ago. I was going to put it in my 45 but ended up selling that project. I was going to put in my 40 that I am now redoing but picked up a nother project and wanted to throw the cash towards that. It does come with a shifter but it is RHD and would need to be bent over to work better for LHD (theres a pic in the thread). The front is the same as a H41/H42 and it will bolt right up to a 2F
It does indeed bolt right up to the bell like a regular H41 or H42. this would be an awesome addition to a 60 because with the parking barke assembly on the transfer case you can go to rear disc brakes and still have a parking brake. I don't believe there are any guts inside the parking brake drum- these will have to be sourced. Some pics are attached of the unit bolted into my 40. Price is $2400. can ship if necessary via freight (that's how I got it here to PA) or would welcome someone to pick it up here. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary
H55 1.jpg
H55 2.jpg
H55 3.jpg

Last edited:
shoulda bought that lotto ticket last week...enter Delancy in three, two....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom