H2 Jackass!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by MaddBaggins, Jul 14, 2005.

1. MaddBaggins

MaddBaggins Remember the KnightRider!

Media:
    Albums:
    So I was on the I-8 going to SanDiego on Tuesday. Takin the daughter to Seaworld for the first time. She loved it BTW. Just passed Yuma Az, I saw an H2 coming inthe rear view. He was a long way back so I started to pass a Semi. I was going 70mph, the limit! I looked in my rear view and saw this H2 coming at me real fast now. B4 I could get aroung this Semi this JACKASS H2 was less than 5 feet off my rear bumper, at 70+ mph. I've got my wife and daughter in the truck and this jackass is started to push closer and beginning to go toward the left shoulder to pull by us. OK, now I am a little pissed! As this DOUCHEBAG blows by me I give hime the MUD Salute. Do all H2 owners drive like ASSHOLES?
    Honestly, if I saw this guy off the road and on fire i would have flew past him! I was pissed, what a jackhole!
    So to any of you H2 s***heads out there :flipoff2: EAT ME, and i hope you don't ever need help, cause you won't get it from me. I was very close to being forced off the road by this guy and I am not happy about it.

Rant off!

2. gorister

gorister

You were doing the speed limit in the left lane?

3. MaddBaggins

Media:
    Albums:
    The semi was going slow, and when I started to pass, this H2 was quite a ways back, but He very obviuosly speeded up as he got closer. By the time i was almost around this Semi, the H2 was all i could see in my mirrors. i'm sorry if anyone doesnt agree, but DON'T DRIVE LIKE A s***HEAD at freeway speeds!
    BTW, no one else was around either, just me, the Semi and this jerk.

4. gorister

gorister

I agree with you. If someone is doing something on the road that you dont like I always believe in giving a very noticable :flipoff2: (just as you did). indangering lives on the interstate is not right no matter what the situation maybe.

5. freightdog

freightdog

I could not agree more - H2's suck but that one video where the front wheels come together is priceless entertainment - so I guess they are good for something...

6. Cookiemonster

Cookiemonster

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: Can't agree more. The bay area is filled w/ idiot H2 douche bags.

7. freightdog

freightdog

8. miked

miked

he was only trying to protect his image.

as Lewis Black so eloquently put it when talking about those who drive H2's " LOOK AT ME, I'M A DICK! "

seriously. unless your company makes you do it, why would you do it?
    (don't answerer that)

9. MaddBaggins

Media:
    Albums:
    Really, I almost feel like this guy tried to F with me when he saw i was a Cruiser. I wonder if he was some Ahole who lurked on this site and decided to screw with a cruiser owner. Anyway, back to my vacation. I will talk to you all again after saturday. Later :cheers:

10. crushers

crushers post ho

it might have been stollen... if so then the theif has no respect for the law or life and limb...

11. calamaridog

calamaridog

Thanks for visiting!

I hate assholes who tailgate and take it very personally if my child is in the vehicle. Don't place my child's life at risk because you are impatient, rude, and uncivilized.

12. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:
    something i found that works great with tailgaters... turn your lights on

13. Trollhole

Trollhole THC Supporting Vendor Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    MOst of the time I'll just tap the brakes and slow down. Way past the speed limit. When they speed up I do the same. After a few minutes of this they get the idea and usually slow down. If I was beside the rig I would have gotten in front of the rig in the left lane just enough to be safe and let him sit beside the rig for a while. BUt with kids in the car I would have probably done what you did. A lot safer.

You can also call the HP. And say there is a guy in an H2 speeding and passing cars in the median. That will usually provoke a response from them. Funny to see them pulled over on the side of the road ten minutes later.Cops love to give chase to a reckless driver.

14. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
    ...and ram them :flipoff2:

15. macneill

macneill Rollin’ on 33s

It seems everyone here tailgates no matter what the situation, rain etc.

I agree with hitting the rear lights too. They're only 55W, but it's funny to see them slam on the brakes when they get kicked on.

I also slow way down below the speed limit. That seems to really piss them off.

16. miked

miked

i keep extra pennies in my center console. if they persist long enough for me to get the sunroof open, i start flicking pennies up and out. i've practiced enough that they don't even see my arm move. if they don't back off at that point, they get the paving brick. paving bricks bounce once. windshield height.
    just kidding. i'm not trying to kill anyone, i'm just trying to chip the butthead's window. HA!

i used to tap brakes but i've found that it never fails to escalate the situation.
    i'm not supposed to escalate the situation.
    sure the penny thing is bad but...er..it must have been a rock kicked up by my tires.

17. swank60

swank60

I have found that a tailgater presents an excellent opportunity for me to start washing my windshield - excessivly. I'm not sure if it works with the cruiser, due to the height, but it was the only thing I had in the Corolla, and it worked very well. Winds up spraying down their windshield pretty good, it's a subtle hint, and if they don't get the hint that they're too close, they'll back off anyway because you're spraying s*** all over their windshield.

If the weather is fair, and it's a low-speed tailgater, I'll pull the choke and let them suck up the unburned HCs.

Can you mount an ARB bullbar on the BACK of an LC? :D

18. stayalert

stayalert SILVER Star

I usually try to get the fawk out of fawks way especially in the vacinity of other traffic (semi for example)

19. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    hehehehehehe............I would never do that ;)

pennies from heaven :D

20. ken_79-fj40

ken_79-fj40

You can also call the HP. And say there is a guy in an H2 speeding and passing cars in the median. That will usually provoke a response from them. Funny to see them pulled over on the side of the road ten minutes later.Cops love to give chase to a reckless driver.

This is so true, cops love this kind of stuff. Way more fun to actually have to "find" someone. When I was younger, I would get aggresive with people who tailgated, cut me off, etc. Didn't take long after I started commuting 100 miles a day to realize this was just plain stupid. It's a good thing I don't have a cell phone, I would probably call the state police 4-5 times each way to work. There are a ton of idiots out there, and not just in H2's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.