For Sale GX470 Floor Mat Set -Grey EOM Used (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of grey floor mats out of a 2006 GX470. 2 front, 2 rear and the cargo area. Also have the factory netting to hold cargo to floor hooks and Lexus First Aid Kit I will throw in if wanted. Had 135k on the truck before a hydroplane event KO'd the truck. Can post/send pics later.

$65 for set, buyer pays shipping and fees. Not looking to make much but want to pass along to someone who might have more use for them than I do.

I have a set of grey floor mats out of a 2006 GX470. 2 front, 2 rear and the cargo area. Also have the factory netting to hold cargo to floor hooks and Lexus First Aid Kit I will throw in if wanted. Had 135k on the truck before a hydroplane event KO'd the truck. Can post/send pics later.

$65 for set, buyer pays shipping and fees. Not looking to make much but want to pass along to someone who might have more use for them than I do.
Hi, I’m interested in your floor mats. Are they still available? Just wondering if you had any pics currently available and how much would shipping be to 53114 .

Hi, I’m interested in your floor mats. Are they still available? Just wondering if you had any pics currently available and how much would shipping be to 53114 .
Hey, sorry if this wasted your time. No longer available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom